• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Looks nice. What kind of optics are those?
    Here is a little tutorial for posting pictures: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/forum_support_suggestions/12974-posting_pictures_tutorial.html#post151088

picture.php

Last edited:

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    Thanks for posting my pic. Appreciate it. I'm at work and only have my phone, and I'm not tech savy. That are ghost ring sights that came on it

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Great choice! I love my SLP. Mine is the standard MK1 model. It is my do it all shotgun.

I recomend going to Midwayusa and picking up the Browning sporting clays piston (Item # 493004) for it. It is rated for 1 1/8oz and lighter loads. Just to round out the two that come with it. Maybe a set of Invector chokes too. Check out the Trulock Tactical choke (Item#857120) I havent bought it yet but it looks really cool.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    Great choice! I love my SLP. Mine is the standard MK1 model. It is my do it all shotgun.

I recomend going to Midwayusa and picking up the Browning sporting clays piston (Item # 493004) for it. It is rated for 1 1/8oz and lighter loads. Just to round out the two that come with it. Maybe a set of Invector chokes too. Check out the Trulock Tactical choke (Item#857120) I havent bought it yet but it looks really cool.

Yeah I have a mk1 mod 0 also for shooting clays, loved it so much that I got rid of my 870 tactical and replaced it with this. I will definitly check out the true lock. Thanks a lot

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    evolevo
    Top Bottom