• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    Yeah, just got off the phone with my near neighborhood "crack" dealer and the Trailboss with blue is soon on its way to me.

I GOTTA lose Brad's number out of my phone.

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    Well, it showed up today. Watching the tracking I thought it was going to tour the east coast. Went from Brad to Louisville, from Louisville to Greensboro NC from Greensboro to Raleigh NC, Raleigh back to Louisville and finally to me.

All I can say is SCHWEEEEEEET, bigger than I thought and a WHOLE lot lighter than it looks.

Thanks Brad, you're awesome.

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Well, it showed up today. Watching the tracking I thought it was going to tour the east coast. Went from Brad to Louisville, from Louisville to Greensboro NC from Greensboro to Raleigh NC, Raleigh back to Louisville and finally to me.

All I can say is SCHWEEEEEEET, bigger than I thought and a WHOLE lot lighter than it looks.

Damn that knife has seen some travel time. You do realize they are made in South Africa, and that particular Trailboss was shipped from Vegas while Andrea was at the SHOT Show.

The handle is all titanium, that is why it is lighter than it looks.

Thanks again buddy, I appreciate your continued support.:)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

You're going to like how it cuts, especially if you roughen the edge just a little to give it some teeth.

And, I am irritated that you now have what was to be my next knife.

Top Bottom