• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Anyway I could talk you into adding this mod to the board? It is awesome to keep up with the most popular threads and see who the post whores are too, amongst many other features...

Advanced Forum Statistics

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    You posted that between 9 and 10 last night.. My understanding is that Fenway had some appointments today, and it's his decision what gets added and what doesn't. I'm sure he'll see this and respond as soon as he can. I didn't even see it until just now.

Just be patient, k? :)

Blessings,
    Bill

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I expected someone else might +1 it...that's all. Not being impatient.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    My :twocents:

Regarding the potential size of that app on the main page, it can be minimized and maximized by each user. If they don't like it, they can close it up and not see it.

But really, it will help with finding things around here. I have only been around here for a short while, but one thing I can say is that this board is mass chaos when it comes to trying to follow anything. Too many random posts about random things. I'm not complaining, just pointing out what I see. I utilized this feature on my vBulletin board a few years ago, and it was very popular with the members. Like it shows, top 10 (or however many you set it at) EVERYTHING. It would be really nice to be able to track the most commented posts and forums without doing a large amount of searching.

VBulletin is GREAT forum software. Very powerful, and very modifiable.

It is so powerful, that it is easy to get turned around on the front side and on the back side.

:popcorn:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    We had that mod running here for a while before you registered. Late 2008 or so. I tried several configurations and didn't really like it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Top Bottom