• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Would anyone be interested in a 2 day class consisting of advanced handgun and low light handgun tactics? I am looking to put such a class together for this fall in central indiana. Those interested must have verifiable experience with greater than level 1 handgun with reputable instructors/trainers. Minimum class size is ten. Again, this would be for fall so that we can take advantage of the shorter days for the low light portion. Cost will be in the neighborhood of $350. I'd ike to get interest gauged ASAP so that I can get this on the schedule. Post here with interest/questions/concerns.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I've had 2 defensive pistol classes, but never a defensive pistol 2 class.

Does this mean I'm unable to participate?

2 defensive pistol classes ARE better than 1! ;)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm interested...
    ...but for $350 bucks I could buy some major hardware...
    ...like maybe a green hornet laser...

Tom Fineis

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    Cleveland, OH
    Just for a frame of reference- MDFI has the same opinion as some in this thread that "advanced" is just doing the fundamentals better. We label the classes 1-3, but don't use the word "advanced" in our course descriptions. I think VUPD was just trying to get the point across that it wouldn't be an entry level or 'basic' class.

Thanks.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Just for a frame of reference- MDFI has the same opinion as some in this thread that "advanced" is just doing the fundamentals better. We label the classes 1-3, but don't use the word "advanced" in our course descriptions. I think VUPD was just trying to get the point across that it wouldn't be an entry level or 'basic' class.

Thanks.

Yup, I just wanted to try to describe that it wasn't a basic or "intro" class. I also want to re-iterate that this would be happening in the fall, like October, so that we can take advantage of the short days for the low-light class.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Pending date I would be interested(heart of football season). I think I have the skillz to take this class, but would defer to the instructors for last word.

Top Bottom