• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He is a facebook friend. He would have that.

Do you mean "If?" Because I don't think that's indicated. And if such is the case, why correspond outside of FB via email, then?
    Uhhh.... I think I'll just let this one go. But It's creepy.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I don't think it has been asked already ... Do they fit? :dunno:

Might be even creepier if they are the perfect size.Especially if the guy supposedly never met her.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Do you mean "If?" Because I don't think that's indicated. And if such is the case, why correspond outside of FB via email, then?
    Uhhh.... I think I'll just let this one go. But It's creepy.

I guess I should not assume things, but if they interact on the internet and he knows her first name, it is likely he would know her last name....FB seems to be the place that most commonly occurs. I understand there are forums such as this that are a bit more anonymous, but this just sounded like a facebook situation since there were also emails.

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    Creepy indeed! You might be surprised at what you can find out about people online with very little info. FB and other social media bases are really tech with location status and all. Beware the stalking awkward. Without knowing anymore of the story, I would have to say cutoff all contact with said individual. --"One Man's Opinion!"

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Heh. i knew it!

My husband had a real stalker. It was before he was on FB, and some girl from over 30 years ago messaged me using someone else's account, asking about him, and saying maybe we could all meet up sometime. I wasn't encouraging, just responded that he was doing well, and a few minor things. Evidently that wasn't good enough for her, and she messaged his sister asking more about him. Then she sent a letter to his work, wanting to get together for coffee. Weird. I messaged her that it was NOT cool and that she crossed a line and not to contact us again.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    You should dress up in the pajamas, strap up with your favorite guns and take a photo to send back to him.

Creepy gift gets a creepy reply.

I like this idea.

Here is a question you should asking. Why is your wife associating with people online shes never met? Mainly through private messaging. Only time I PM someone I don't know is if someone's selling something or I'm selling something. Or a public message board like this one.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    So some guy that my wife has only interacted with on the internet just sent her a pair of pajamas because he thought she might like them.

That's a bit creepy, isn't it?

Hotmama666 was YOUR wife!:faint:

Seriously though I'd be more concerned that some serial killer went to the trouble of learning your address.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Very clever of the guy to hide it in Amazon wrapping thus giving your wife a believable out..

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom