• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nalees

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    I've been price shopping and the best I've found is $599 before shipping. ($636.09 after s&h) Is that the best I can expect for a NIB Saiga 12? I'm guessing I'm looking at $150-200 extra for conversion kit too?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    From what I've seen that is pretty close (actually pretty good) with shipping. I've seen a few places a little lower but none that actually have any stock (and from the looks of it, haven't updated their pages for quite some time). There are some buy it now on GunBroker for $599 and I haven't seen any with free shipping (there is a site that is doing free shipping but they're $699).

As far as conversion costs, couldn't tell you. I haven't really been thinking that hard about getting one. Mostly been looking for other people to find decent prices.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Unfortunately, that's a pretty good price right now. I seen that Classic Arms has free shipping on them now, but I forget how much they were.

As far as the conversion, the prices really vary depending on what you want. CSS is about the best place around, plus his videos are very helpful.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Check out CarolinaShootersSupply.com looks like they have them for 599... Don't know what their shipping is, but you could likely get the conversion parts shipped free at the same time. If you have a cheap and convenient FFL to handle the deal, it would likely be worth it.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Unfortunately, that's a pretty good price right now. I seen that Classic Arms has free shipping on them now, but I forget how much they were.

As far as the conversion, the prices really vary depending on what you want. CSS is about the best place around, plus his videos are very helpful.

Classic is one of them that is $699 with free shipping. I believe they have converted for $799 but where is the fun in that? I think if you buy one to convert, you should make it yours.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    Classic is one of them that is $699 with free shipping. I believe they have converted for $799 but where is the fun in that? I think if you buy one to convert, you should make it yours.
    +1 unless its a arsenal convert it yourself but id only trust CCS's parts they make the best conversions out there both screw build or rivet i believe they stock

motoman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 19, 2008
    Idaho
    they have been comming down recently. i think if you wait another couple months they will be back down to $500-$550

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Not too bad with the $50 off on the unconverted @ Classic since I looked the end of last week. If they get back down around $500, I'll become more interested.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Not too bad with the $50 off on the unconverted @ Classic since I looked the end of last week. If they get back down around $500, I'll become more interested.

I doubt we'll ever see them at $500 again, $600 is the new norm. Glad I got in at $400.:):

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Well I got mine from a guy who knew a guy who's 3rd cousin twice removed had an ex brother-in-law of an ex-wife who remarried a guy who had them for sale for only 400 bucks. Problem is the damn thing cost me a fortune in gas money chasing the damn thing down :D AND don't ask me where I got this Bargain because I would Not want to share with My INGO Brothers :rolleyes: any chance of scoring a decent gun purchase :popcorn:

Top Bottom