• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skyeyes70

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2013
    Fishers
    Other than going in and handling the sub compacts that are out there, is there any advise for where to get my hands on one to use. I'm new to the area and saw a groupon deal for Family Indoor Shooting Range today. I gave them a call about their gun rentals and the only sub they have is the Glock 26. While I would love to drop the money on a Glock, even if I gave it a test drive and fell in love, I'm thinking I'm going to try to find something a couple of hundred less. I'm open to suggestions and will continue reading and trying to figure it out, but I pretty much think what I'm seeing is before you buy try to handle and shoot what you are looking at.

Any advise from you guys?

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Don't skimp on a few bucks if you can. Saving $10 on a range that only has one or two guns you want to try might end up costing you a couple hundred after you buy one that you don't care for. Not sure oof your location but it will be worth the extra drive to go to Bradis or Beech Grove firearms to have a few more options AND to get some help from a qualified instructor.

EDIT:
    After reading your introduction and finding out you are a newbe, I'll make a suggestion. Take a basic firearms course FIRST! Mindset Labs is one of the sponsors on here and there are a few others. This will be the absolute best thing you can do. Not only will they teach you the basics but it will help you pick out your first gun. You will be surprised by what you will be able to shoot OR finding out that a .40 or 9mm might be to much. Training is way more important than your selection of a gun.

Welcome to INGO btw.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom