After Aurora, what will big brother do next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    BS...

If your local Theater would hire a Tom Selleck look alike you, you would go there like it was a new ride at the amusement park... :rolleyes: :popcorn:

Said I wouldn't see a movie...didn't say I wouldn't [STRIKE]be a stalker[/STRIKE] converse with the nice gent at the counter.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Pat downs at movie theaters?

Fits fairly well with the security at a Santa Fe high school prom last year.

bcarter007

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    westside
    Don't forget all that sort of thing costs money. Big Brother thinks he's made of money, but he isn't.

There will be the predictable attempts to enact more gun control, but I suspect many folks will continue to point out that: 1. More people are killed in vehicular accidents in this country than by firearms, 2. Since criminals don't obey restrictive gun laws, why restrict honest citizens? and 3. Declaring a particular venue a "gun free zone" is equivalent to declaring it a "criminal free fire zone".
    just released today that suspect was a daily chronic pot smoker for years and research shows what daily use of mary jane does....be interesting to see what get hits harder....gun control or drug control....hmmmmm think we already know the answer

Top Bottom