Please reply by conversation.

Jacobcuvelier

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2013
    Middle of nowhere
    888DA572-3F35-4149-85D2-A2C10A79AF8E_zpsvabuf4eq.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]I have for sale or trade an Agency Arms Glock 17 in flat dark earth. The work they do is pretty sweet and their attention to detail is very good. This will come with the brand new agency arms stainless fluted barrel and 3 mags along with suprressor height night sights also has the agency arms trigger and of course the Rmr cutout to place your trijicon Rmr if you go that route. Currently their lead times can be up to 6 months. The cost of everything is around $550 for the glock 17 in fde, $130 for the trijicon sights, the barrel is $300, and the work to agency is $1700, plus ffl fees and shipping add to the price as well. I have both the 17 and 19 and can't justify owning both as they are the best glock I've ever shot just pretty expensive! Mainly interested in cash but will entertain certain trades. My value on this is $2500. I believe it's a fair deal if you add everything up and you also get to skip the line and not have to worry about waiting. You can call or text 812-841-3633 anytime! RMR PICTURED IS NOT INCLUDED

Trade interests are as follows:

gen 3 pvs 14
    scar 17
    springfield trp
    glock 19,17,34
    walther p99
    10.5 in ar 15 upper with fixed a2 front sight
    223 or 9mm ammo
    sig sauer p229 legion in 9mm
    surefire xc1
    surefire mini scout
    eotech 552
    trijcon acog
    nice low magnification scope
    factory build ar 15 rifles or pistols

those are the on the top of my list feel free to make other offers. Cash is + or - location is Terre haute

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom