• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    They are difficult to track down, but it's worth having clear trash type bags around for "not trash."

Prepper/hoarder here, but I recycle all clear UPS, FedEx and USPS bags that they cover delivery boxes with in the rain. Also been known to intercept unused target bags that were headed to the trash at USPSA matches.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    BTW, my wife pulled the same stunt when we first got married. She put some things in a black garbage bag and set it by the door. Thinking it was trash, I threw it away. She wasn't happy, but I explained to her that putting things in a garbage bag will lead me to believe it's trash.

My step Mom sold two of my Dad's gas cans at a garage sale.

Because they were empty.

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    I won't even drive my wife's Tahoe because the back is always full of items to donate. I decided once to donate the boxes of stuff and it was a presentation package for a company they were trying to start doing work for. It didn't go to well for me so now I just take the truck.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    I won't even drive my wife's Tahoe because the back is always full of items to donate. I decided once to donate the boxes of stuff and it was a presentation package for a company they were trying to start doing work for. It didn't go to well for me so now I just take the truck.

Ouch that would've been an awful feeling

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    When the Spouse sets out a trash bag sometimes I hear the "Did you check whats in it" remark.

What I did was throw out "All" the beach/boat/camping towels etc. She put all the dirty ones in a big trash bag. It was by the back door. I thought I was doing something good..............Duh

damned if you do and damned if you don't.... I've given up trying to understand the female species.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I read about this yesterday, but the article i read didn't mention that she was driving a Hummer and stealing. Still...what a horrible way to go, and leave your loved ones.

Not a big deal really, I'm sure the ensuing "settlement" will more than soothe their pain.

Yes, I'm a cynical *******.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    3637082894_e23313f6fb_o.jpg

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Same here! My wifes trailblazer is always loaded with some junk to drop off at goodwill, and that stupid place just HAS to be in a location that we have to drive right by no matter where we're going! Whenever I'm really hungry and just want to get to longhorn or chuys or Texas Roadhouse, it's always "oh, pull in here real quick, I have stuff to donate"! :xmad:

Top Bottom