• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I ordered a Spikes Battle Trigger from AIM and received the shipping notice on 04-05-2011 that the trigger shipped via USPS First Class Mail. As of today I still have not received the trigger. I know the postal service and be slow at times but it doesn't take 10 days for first class mail to go from Ohio to Indiana.

I called AIM to let them know that I still have not received the trigger. They are sending me out a replacement today via UPS. All they asked is if I do receive the other trigger to call them and to either have it sent back or I can purchase it at a discount! Now that is customer service. Never did they hesitate on what that were going to do for me and the call lasted barely 5 minutes!

a BIG :+1: for AIM!

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'm located such that any mail or UPS or FedEx estimates made by a sending party are usually spot on. That is not true for AIM, their stuff usually arrives the exact day they say, but often it is a day or THREE EARLY. They don't mess around, they are on top of what they do.

warmachine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    East Central Indiana
    Ordered 500 rds of .223 on Thursday night and the fax with my ID didnt make it there so they emailed me first thing in the morning on Good Friday that there was a misstep and they needed my ID. I took a picture of my ID with my cell phone and emailed it to them via cell phone and they shipped my ammo that day. Supposed to have it tomorrow afternoon. I will definitely be doing much more business with AIMSurplus.

ETA:The ammo arrived just when they said it would, if not a little bit earlier. +100

Last edited:

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    ordered an m44 on thursday night. arrived today at my FFL. probably would have been there earlier, but TSG is closed Monday and Tuesday. Tomorrow is a NGD; I am excited to see the condition.

Top Bottom