ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    ALL SOLD

Terms:
    FTF In or around NW Indy. Will meet within reason. Don't really want to ship unless you're buying more than $100 of stuff.
    Trades: Offer whatever you like. Looking for a quality 16" AR upper (keymod).
    Special Offer: Buy everything for $600 just to save me the effort of multiple meetups.
    Extra Pictures: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Aimpoint Micro T-1
    I've been using this for years. It has wear and I tried to show it all with the pictures. The wear is mostly on the top turret cap which are easily replaced ($12) if you're bothered by it. The sight functions perfectly and I've just replaced the battery for the first time in 4 years. It's on a LaRue LT751 QD (Low Profile) Mount and wearing a Tango Down cover with lens caps.

I do not have the original packaging/manuals. If you want to check it for authenticity when we meet you're more than welcome to. If you decide you don't want it, no hard feelings.

Asking $575

Bushnell Trophy XLT 3-9x40
    Lightly used, includes rings of unknown make.

Asking $75

Blind Horse Knives Custom
    Listing with this stuff because I'm too lazy to sell it by itself in the Knives forum. Let's call it a bayonet :):
    Used, in great shape! Still sharp as can be. There is some discoloration on the blade from use, there is no rust at all. Think I paid $120.

Asking $80

3AW5sBN.jpg

vSEN9uT.jpg

Y41g9Ex.jpg

BH6JnLK.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom