• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    My two M44s arrived this afternoon, and I'll tell ya, I'm extremely pleased with the condition of both guns. Both are 1944s, and, after initial inspection, and a quick wipedown, they are in VERY good condition.
    c15ecd7c.jpg

I can't wait to get these bad boys to the range.:rockwoot:

rmoore911

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    SE Indy
    Can't decide if I want to pick one of these up, or pick up another 91/30 and play with that one. BTW, those look great from what i can see

piercedjp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    I picked one up a couple of years ago for about $70 and love it. Kicks like a mule and throws one hell of a fireball, but its fun to shoot and is reasonably accurate. Its too bad the price has gone up so much on them, I would like to have a couple extras, but I'd be more inclined to get 91/30 for the value.

Joedirt82

Plinker
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Westfield
    Yep, $199. I have to say I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered these, but Aim has never let me down before, and I am frikken THRILLED with what I got.:yesway:

I completely agree. I have 2 on their way to my house as well. Aim is one of my favorites as far as surplus rifles. I have never been disappointed with what they carry

abigbadzebra

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Richmond
    Have these gone up in value that much? I bought one about 2 years ago from Gander Mnt. for like $120 or something and I knew I was paying a premium back then (I think I could find them for like $80 online back then). Are they getting scarce? I can't wait to shoot mine again. Yours look to be in good shape. Congrats!

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    The BBT stopped by today and dropped this baby off:

m44.jpg

1944 Izhevsk, with a laminated stock and 4 pounds of cosmoline.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    and 4 pounds of cosmoline.

:D No kidding, I have a love hate relationship with cosmoline. Back when I collected a bunch of these Mil surp. rifles I spent a ton of time cleaning the stuff off of them. Afterward, however, I loved the fact that it preserved them so well.

abigbadzebra

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Richmond
    Boo on that, I got my C&R to collect cool old guns, not to make money.

Yeah, same. I think I was a little late to the game. I got mine about 6 months ago but haven't bought a thing yet. From what I've heard it used to be a lot more worthwhile to have it.

I hope no one is trying to make money with their C&R.. that would be a no no :)

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I've gotten an M44 and an M1895 Nagant revolver. That saved me $40 in transfer fees already. That's not even factoring in the saving on Midway and Brownell's

Top Bottom