• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Deregulation bad? So this article is in favor of having prices dictated by the Civil Aeronautics Board? :noway:

Compare the obesity rates in the 60's to today and try and solve the mystery of where the attractive people went. People eating 4 square meals a day of processed, corn syrup laden **** might have something to do with it.

I think you have the obesity issue figured out. It is due to airline deregulation. No hot stewardesses, why stay thin...:rockwoot:

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    That song is WAY better if you turn the sound off.

Those girls are so hot, but you aint kiddin buddy. That song is so bad it sounds like it should be from a SNL skit or a sitcom. It's like one of the songs Robin from How I Met Your Mother would have made. Unbearable to listen to.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    HootersAir.jpg

model67a

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    jasper
    I can't believe the adverse input about the audio of "boom". I am in the old folks home. I am in the wrong place and will try to find another site that is open to what is happening ... See you later .
    Wish you all well.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I can't believe the adverse input about the audio of "boom". I am in the old folks home. I am in the wrong place and will try to find another site that is open to what is happening ... See you later .
    Wish you all well.

lolwut.com_medium.jpg

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Deregulation bad? So this article is in favor of having prices dictated by the Civil Aeronautics Board? :noway:

:facepalm: No. If you had read the article, all the way through, you'd know that. Crikey. Ever heard of tongue-in-cheek?

And y’know what? That’s a good thing, yet another efficiency gain from deregulation. There are plenty of other ways to see attractive women.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Actually "Flight Attendants" and something about the EEOC turned beautify "stewardesses" into anybody that can fit through an emergency hatch.
    I'm not sure that is even a requirement anymore.

If you want to see stewardesses during the heyday of jet air travel, research an airline from the '60s and '70s called, "Modern Air".;)

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    I'm not taking that chance. You can never be sure that they are female... just saying :dunno: :D

This is where "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" makes a lot of sense. Unless you are applying to be a member of a certain club a mile up from the ground, it's all in your mind anyway. Besides, it's not like you've got a real shot with a hot stewardess anyway. So, imagine away! One girl, two girls, three girls.... It's all good.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    You all got it wrong. These are the same hot flight attendants that were flying the friendly skies in the 60s. Seniority and gravity have taken a toll.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Those girls are so hot, but you aint kiddin buddy. That song is so bad it sounds like it should be from a SNL skit or a sitcom. It's like one of the songs Robin from How I Met Your Mother would have made. Unbearable to listen to.

BOOM! ;)

You all got it wrong. These are the same hot flight attendants that were flying the friendly skies in the 60s. Seniority and gravity have taken a toll.

ROFL!

---
    Don't worry all the hot "stewardness" will return once we have commerical flights to space. The same life cycle that the airlines first experience we will get to re-experience in space. :)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I dont care about the look of the flight attendant, it's not the reason why I fly.
    I rather have more experienced and older flight attendant that will know how to deal with someone having a panic attack during the flight, than a bimbo with zero experience in the job who will only worry about her makeup and will not know how to deal with someone affraid by his/her first fly.

If you want to be with a very attractive woman there are cheaper ways than spending $800 on a plane ticket.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Negative Ghost Rider... go to the Netherlands via KLM... last time I was on one of their flights, there were 6 or 7 blondies that were uber hot (and I don't even like blondes). I didn't want to get off the plane. :xmad:
    YUPPPPP!!!! :rockwoot:
    Fly about any Asia-based airline. (Haven't flown Air Mongolia, so I'm not sure about that one.) Whether based in Japan, Korea, China, or Hong Kong SAR, 99% female and all of them very cute.

Always an interesting contrast to take one of these for a connecting flight, and then get the US carrier back to the States. Night and day. :(

And this!

Also lets not forget RhineAir... ;)

Top Bottom