• ...and so much more!
  • Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Man, this would have been gold.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle...-and-we-have-a-new-hero/ar-BBHr6iU?li=BBnbfcL

AEE2789_C-85_E0-46_C1-8_A56-932_CCE1_A19_CF.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Seems some of those discussions might have been had a bit earlier in the relationship than in the airport on the way to Cancun... And by the way, I have dreams where my wife tells me she is getting a job that makes more than me. I'd be loving that.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yeah, this guy hasn't really thought this all the way through.

Like most 20-something dudes.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Seems some of those discussions might have been had a bit earlier in the relationship than in the airport on the way to Cancun... And by the way, I have dreams where my wife tells me she is getting a job that makes more than me. I'd be loving that.

No kidding.
    Ego. No problem. I'm calling the boss and telling him 40 hour weeks, and screw the overtime. I have things to do.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

I dream of the day my wife goes out with her multiple degrees and gets a megabucks job.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I dream of the day my wife goes out with her multiple degrees and gets a megabucks job.

Right?!

"Here's your lunch sweetheart, I cut the crusts off of your PBJ. You had better hurry out the door, you don't want to be late, dinner is at 7. Luv ya!"

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    If this is legit what are the chances that there is some law about recording a conversation that won't but technically could place the recorder in harms way legally? I'm under the impression tat at least in indiana a conversation can't legally be recorded unless at least one of the parties is aware it's being recorded. Thoughts?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    If this is legit what are the chances that there is some law about recording a conversation that won't but technically could place the recorder in harms way legally? I'm under the impression tat at least in indiana a conversation can't legally be recorded unless at least one of the parties is aware it's being recorded. Thoughts?

There's also no expectation of privacy in a place with lots of people around. That said, was the argument actually recorded? The article looked like it was paraphrased in print (ie via keyboard/smartphone)

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    My wife makes more than me and has better insurance. I ain't complainin'

Only thing about my job is we get to fly for free (when there are open seats - I work for an airline). Unfortunately, with overbooking being the norm instead of the exception, it is harder to get anywhere without being bumped once or twice at best.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I'd be a trophy husband for the right high earning lady. But honey, I neeeed a 629 to go with the 686, they match!

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I'm perfectly happy with the wife, who was the senior financial planner on the board of a major NY bank staying home and home schooling the kids. It's way more valuable to us to have a (mentally) functioning family than another few bucks in the bank. Besides...this is IN and the cost of living is worth the living.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

My spouse out earned me (I did pretty well) for over 10 years. I had zero issues with it.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    My wife makes more than me and has better insurance. I ain't complainin'

Only thing about my job is we get to fly for free (when there are open seats - I work for an airline). Unfortunately, with overbooking being the norm instead of the exception, it is harder to get anywhere without being bumped once or twice at best.

Especially if Sheila Jackson Lee is in the house (airport).

Top Bottom