• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Even with the private companies doing the work not much changes..... they still have to abide by the TSA rules/precedures........

Disagree, It's All About the Attitude of the Screener, His/Her Demeanor, Attitude and Skill in Performing a Set Task. The TSA Screener are Job Secure and can have their way with you and Not worry about repercussions. True, TSA will set the policies but it's all about the attitude, performance and implementation of the line staff. TSA is top heavy with inefficient, ineffective, rude supervisors :noway:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Even with the private companies doing the work not much changes..... they still have to abide by the TSA rules/precedures........
    Anyone who thinks the government handles things fine should take a trip down to your local county court house. You will be shocked at the level of idiocy. If your local gov is that inept and that out of touch with reality, Imagine what it's like at state and fed levels. I don't trust my TOWN government to protect me, why the **** should I trust anybody else. All of these agencies need to be removed from existence.

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    The bottom line on this whole TSA thing is that it's a violation of th 4th Amendment and it does not matter what the Supremes have said in the past .
    Ask you self this ... What do you think George Washington would do the first time a TSA agent went for his " Short Arm " ?
    Thanks
    Duncan

Last edited:

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    The TSA adminstrator is going on a power trip yet again. The Indy airport constantly plays an announcement he recorded asking everyone to be the TSA's "partners" in giving up their rights. Makes me want to puke every time I hear it.

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    irports can no longer opt out of TSA

Is this a surprise .. did anyone think that would let some one opt out ?
    Government is like a vampire .. once you open the door and let it in ...
    there is now way to get it out unless you drive a steak through it's heart .

Duncan

Top Bottom