• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rrschooter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 5, 2013
    For some reason Google is absolutely failing me, showing me lists of a bunch of FFLs that I go to (and know they don't carry this stuff), but my sons are starting to get into Airsoft, and I'd like to find a local dealer to go visit. There are a couple of online stores that seem decent, but since I'm new at this and reviews on Airsoft guns and gear are pretty unreliable, I'd like to have a local resource that I can go talk to face to face. Anyone know of any airsoft dealers on the southside of Indy/Franklin/Mooresville/Columbus/Bloomington? I'd like to encourage their new hobby, as I've found Airsoft to be an excellent and safe(r) training tool for handling firearms, and an outstanding teaching tool for force on force scenarios. I might even pick up some gear to go to the local fields with them.

(This might not be the right forum, but I'm not sure what would be a better option. Moderators/admins, please let me know if there's a better place for this and I'll happily move it)

rrschooter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 5, 2013
    Was really just hoping that there was some place closer to indy/bloomington/columbus. All of those are half the drive of fort wayne for me.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Was really just hoping that there was some place closer to indy/bloomington/columbus. All of those are half the drive of fort wayne for me.
    Take a mini vacation. Go see the sights in the Fort. Like the actual fort. Make a day of it.

If you are a musician, Sweetwater has an EPIC showroom just a mile west of 69 on 30(?)

Top Bottom