• ...and so much more!
  • MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    Wow nice stuff guys!

I have never named a rifle, but my son keeps calling the krink by the same name:
    "Trogdor!"
    I don't name me gun either, but Trogdor is definitely fitting, it is the Burninator!
    My new project
    I need to get a Polytech someday since my first AK was a MAK90. I'd agree the only project I'd under take on that beauty is to add the bayonet.

I really wanted a triangle folder so I will have to see if I can get my hands on a stripped down trangle to swap it out. But Im freaking happy with it as is. Cant wait to go shooting. I hate the 2-stage trigger on it... Can I just file down the ridges or will I have to swap in a G2?
    Saw your thread on a price check and agree with Bradis, I think you got a good deal considering the gunsmithing that goes into adding a side folder! Very jealous, hope to one day add a polymer or triangle side folder to my collection!

Arsenal SGL21-71 (Saiga) AK-47
    It took me seeing Plum in real life before I understood how cool it is. Very chameleon in different lights. I like!

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    YOU:xmad:

picture.php

picture.php
    [/QUOTE]
    i want one toooo....:(

bcourts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    Tula%252520AKS-74U.jpg

RGUNS Tula AKS-74U Kit
    Nodak NDS-2SF
    East German 74 barrel to be chopped (unless someone has a spare krink barrel they don't need)
    AK builder rivets
    I have everything I need to bring her back to life except skill/knowledge to do so... :abused:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Nice! Just my opinion, not that its worth much, but if it were mine I would send that of to someone like Piece of History firearms, InRange, Ted Marshall, etc and spend a little $$ to make it nice! Ive put a couple together now, but I would still have someone else do it because the Krink deserves it! ;)

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Tula%252520AKS-74U.jpg

RGUNS Tula AKS-74U Kit
    Nodak NDS-2SF
    East German 74 barrel to be chopped (unless someone has a spare krink barrel they don't need)
    AK builder rivets
    I have everything I need to bring her back to life except skill/knowledge to do so... :abused:

Man that is one nice mock up! However you get it done, get that thing put together and I can't wait to hear how it shoots!! Awesome. :D

bcourts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    Nice! Just my opinion, not that its worth much, but if it were mine I would send that of to someone like Piece of History firearms, InRange, Ted Marshall, etc and spend a little $$ to make it nice! Ive put a couple together now, but I would still have someone else do it because the Krink deserves it! ;)

I am with you 100%. A Tula krink isn't a good choice for your first rifle to build. I am going to send it to POH when I get a tax stamp for her. That said, I really need to learn how to build all of these kits I have accumulated!

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I am with you 100%. A Tula krink isn't a good choice for your first rifle to build. I am going to send it to POH when I get a tax stamp for her. That said, I really need to learn how to build all of these kits I have accumulated!

Nope, you should give up immediately and sell it to me :smileak:.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co

another option to consider on the stamp thing is to have PoH build it as a SBR, and then transfer it to you. That way it's built by them, with their name on it. Might add a little value to it if you ever want to sell it. I still havent decided which way Im going to go though ;)

ftbstrd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    POHF

+100 Mario at Piece of History Firearms does superb work!

another option to consider on the stamp thing is to have PoH build it as a SBR, and then transfer it to you. That way it's built by them, with their name on it. Might add a little value to it if you ever want to sell it. I still havent decided which way Im going to go though ;)

Top Bottom