• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    I still need to covert my saiga over, I have a muzzle break to put on once the barrel is threaded, need a new trigger and guard before I am able to move the group up. I've watched a lot of videos, just not sure it's something I want to do my self, I do know I want someone else to thread the barrel

It isn't difficult to convert it yourself. I was also on the fence about doing it myself. I decided to do it this week and it came out great. It was much easier than I thougt it would be. You've watched the videos, take your time and it will be an easy job.

A few people on the board have threading tools that may be willing to help you. A member let me borrow his threading die so I could thread my barrel. Threading the barrel also turned out to be a simple job. I will post pics of the rifle shortly.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    blackonblack001.jpg
    :yesway:

You've got some MAJOR mag wobble on that badboy! Its falling out.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    AKs Anonymous

Hi everyone, my name is Joe. I'm speaking to you here today because I have a problem. I am an addict. I am an AKholic.

saigax3.jpg

MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    Hi everyone, my name is Joe. I'm speaking to you here today because I have a problem. I am an addict. I am an AKholic.

I tried to help with that problem but you were all selfish holding that 50 pounds of Saiga and 7N6 Saturday :D

Anybody know a good Indiana gunsmith to cut, crown, and and pin a muzzle device on a SLR-107CR? Just a little more than I want to DIY.

Top Bottom