• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bdwhitaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Finished my latest project

1976 Romanian RPK original barreled kit on NDS-7 receiver.

RPK.JPG

Finished it up on Saturday. I still need to clean it up from the build, and detail it a bit, but I did get it to the range on Sunday. It runs flawlessly (who would expect less?), and its pretty darn accurate! 5 holes touching at 50 yards.

Looks good...

jayjay

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2012
    Kendallville, IN
    IMG_20130707_195418_zpsb6aefe91.jpg

Arsenal Saiga SGL21 with a Bumpski stock, Hogue pistol grip, Romy dong, Bulgarian ribbed dust cover, upper hg, and vented gas tube, a Hungarian sling, and a Russian Bakelite mag. I like mixing things up and changing it around from time to time. Haven't tried the Bumpski out yet but looking forward to it!

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    M+M M10 and a Zastava Yugo Underfolder. M+M I'm just playing around with, hense the red dot. Just got the Yugo, have wood handguards coming for it in a day or two. Looking into grip options as well.

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    Nice M10, M67! I'm a fellow M10 owner. I love mine, its a really fun, great shooter! Mine's been lightly modified....

null_zpsb7716988.jpg

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Nice M10, M67! I'm a fellow M10 owner. I love mine, its a really fun, great shooter! Mine's been lightly modified....

Nice, those KVARs add some asthetics, the stock Tapcos are kind of ehhh... Nice though, love the way a used AK looks

And wood handguards came in!

Just planning on getting some brown paracord to do some stock wrapping in and get an ironwoods design cheap wood grip. But, may have to get a golf ball launcher for it first :)

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    Played around with the config on my Romy M10 today. I picked up a Romy "Donkey Dong" handguard, threw back on an UltimAK gas tube, Vltor mount, and Laser Devices OP6 light. I also threw my Vltor buttstock adapter back on with a CTR. I'm looking for an FDE CTR right now. I plan on (attempt to) dying it red to try and match the handguard. It turns out that the fore grip on the Romy handguard is actually quite comfortable to use as a hand stop (IMO) and also allows easy manipulation of the light in conjunction with the Vltor mount. Either way, it's worth trying it out...

Anyhow, Pic Thread:
    null_zps76746930.jpg

null_zpsd2161c0f.jpg

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    Nice, those KVARs add some asthetics, the stock Tapcos are kind of ehhh... Nice though, love the way a used AK looks

And wood handguards came in!

Just planning on getting some brown paracord to do some stock wrapping in and get an ironwoods design cheap wood grip. But, may have to get a golf ball launcher for it first :)

This ^^^ to me anyway, is what an AK is supposed to look like.

Top Bottom