• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    CARNAGE RUSH has won this month nice collection maggot! That Romy build is SWEEEt.

PIC THREAD:whistle:
    71049302.3YMz7STz.DSC2_5539.jpg

Last edited:

blindguy74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2014
    Rockport
    Thanks! I used duplicolor engine enamel and I think they turned out alright. The fixed stock rifle is shinier than I would like but I'm alright with it.

Another pic of my M92PAP:

71tfMdy.jpg

is that paracord in between the pistol grip and receiver? i did something like that, need to get pics of it up

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    is that paracord in between the pistol grip and receiver? i did something like that, need to get pics of it up

Looks to be that way. I did that as well with my AMD. Eventually I mustered the cahones and drilled two holes in my receiver (gasp!) and mounted a standard AK type sling swivel. I'm not a purist, but it's a clean install, and it looks factory from 5ft away, haha. I threw in my own personal touch on the install.

Man, my AMD needs wood grips and a tax stamp....

Last edited:

ShootnCut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Indiana
    I'm waiting for the ATF to jump all over that "Wrist Brace" like stink on dog crap.

If they do like they did with the Street Sweeper that will be fine. Reregister it as an SBR with no $200.00 tax and no year wait. Then everybody will put carbine stocks on them and live happily ever after.

ShootnCut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Indiana
    Looks to be that way. I did that as well with my AMD. Eventually I mustered the cahones and drilled two holes in my receiver (gasp!) and mounted a standard AK type sling swivel. I'm not a purist, but it's a clean install, and it looks factory from 5ft away, haha. I threw in my own personal touch on the install.

Place Holder for a better pic:

Man, my AMD needs wood grips and a tax stamp....

I actually called Vector about the lack of a rear swivel on my AMD and the guy told me that they got so many in without rear swivels or damaged swivels that they just gave up and left them off.

CarnageRush

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harrison County

Yeah, I did like the other guy and filed into the grip for the paracord to slip through. I was going to put a single point sling attachment coming out of the back but I prefer the two point better and I like to use the original M92 sling.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Do they make a pistol buffer kit for the m92 that doesn't require a butt load of twerk?
    Or is that the century bolt on?

ShootnCut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Indiana

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013

I'm gonna email to see if it fits up to the m92. Hopefully it will!
    Better yet, found a hell of a deal on a m85. I dont stockpile 7.62x39 so this will be perfect.

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I wonder if ATF would split hairs between installing a ready made arm brace on a pistol versus installing a SHOULDER STOCK ADAPTOR and pistol buffer tube & brace?

Top Bottom