• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USMCsergeant

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    Vincennes
    Now that things are a little less hard to find, does anyone know of any LGS that have WASR's in at a decent price? Most are still $700-800 around here. I have been seeing plenty of magazines and ammo, but not many rifles. Anyone else having similar searches?

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    ive not seen a 47 in ages in these parts. i lucked out and grabbed a few for 600 in january when they were going for 1500 on gunbroker.

i've seen plenty of AK74s tho, but more than i would pay, 8-900ish. the surplus arms come in waves.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    Have you been to Meeks' in Fort Branch, or Right To Bear Arms? I haven't been to either for several months.
    I'm not sure what Orville has at Fort Sackville. I haven't been in his place since last Fall.
    I don't recall ever seeing an AK at Hidden Pond but you never know. One may pop up.
    Yesterday a friend said he saw a new gun shop somewhere close to Industrial Supply. I haven't had a chance to go check it out.

I was in Dave's Gun Shop near Holland about a week ago or more and there were just a few AK's there at that time. I didn't note what they were, prices ect.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    There was a guy on INGO who had a MAADI for $700, which is probably a pretty good price for it from what I can see. Otherwise, you'll probably have to hope the gun-buying crazies die back a little for the prices to go down again.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Have you been to Meeks' in Fort Branch, or Right To Bear Arms? I haven't been to either for several months.
    I'm not sure what Orville has at Fort Sackville. I haven't been in his place since last Fall.
    I don't recall ever seeing an AK at Hidden Pond but you never know. One may pop up.
    Yesterday a friend said he saw a new gun shop somewhere close to Industrial Supply. I haven't had a chance to go check it out.

I was in Dave's Gun Shop near Holland about a week ago or more and there were just a few AK's there at that time. I didn't note what they were, prices ect.

I was at Right to Bear Arms last night. Noticed an AK on the rack. Didn't look at the price though (I was looking at ammo and AR's)

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I lucked out and bought a few for $150 back more than a few years a=go then built about twenty before they started removing or destroying the barrels in kits.

I like AK's so some of those are .223's some are 545's and some are 762's but to answer the OP, last check I did was for $600 at my LGS last Tues.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    There was a guy on INGO who had a MAADI for $700, which is probably a pretty good price for it from what I can see. Otherwise, you'll probably have to hope the gun-buying crazies die back a little for the prices to go down again.
    Atlantic firearms has them for under $700 and there's no tax!! Brand new and you can choose between the side folder or the wood stock. Have it transferred to us defense solutions in greenwood for only $15. Very good deal.

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Atlantic firearms has them for under $700 and there's no tax!! Brand new and you can choose between the side folder or the wood stock. Have it transferred to us defense solutions in greenwood for only $15. Very good deal.

Not seeing Sub-700 MAADI on Atlantic today, only the Yugo M70's and pistol versions are. If I'm missing them, please point them out :D.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Braids had some AK's on the rack but they were higher than I would pay. Not out of line with the retail market right now though. I won't pay $600 for a wasr.

They were in the low $700 range and they are the Zastava O-PAP. Which is a definite upgrade over the WASR.

Top Bottom