• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I'm not sure when Yugo's were imported, but if it was imported prior to the '89 ban then 922r doesn't matter does it?

Good point, I just figured since the OP said it was all mismatched that finding a date might be a challenge.

922r is too complex, we all love firearms for the point and click factor!

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    To the OP. I ran into this same thing with my Yugo when I got it. I inlisted the help of my best bud who is a state cop here in southern indiana. I showed it to him and found out threw him and a few other knowlagable people that some of the yugoes were in fact imported with the bananclip. Mine was imported in 77' so its good to go. The biggest thing I got told was when the rifle was in transport to not have the clip in the gun. Its only when your modding a factory 10rd gun. You need to be 922r complient ( such as buyin one of the Tapco kits) Also go to the Tapco website they have some info on 922r complient stuff on there to kind of break it down a lil easier to understand. The main thing is you need to have a sertin # of U.S made parts on the gun, Ill post a pic of mine im sure it looks like it. Hope this helps ya bud.
    sks.jpg

Top Bottom