• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler_durden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Westfield
    I saw on dunhams website they carry wasr10's. Does anyone know how available they are in stores here in Indiana? I know the dunhams in noblesville doesn't even carry firearms.

Also what other shops in the indy carry wasr10s at a decent price? (I know a decent wasr 10 price isn't what it was 3 or 4 years ago)

Last edited:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    MC Sports is over off 37, south of 38. You're right, nothing remotely close to a gun in there. I'm not even sure if you can buy a knife there.

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    Dunhams in MUNCIE usually has a lot of them. Look so spent 600$ though and look for them to be in rough shape
    I've actually stopped going to Dunhams in Muncie and just skip over to MC Sports in Muncie. Better deals and better choice of weapons.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have seen them at several Dunham's stores. That is were I got mine from a couple years ago. I got mine from the Wabash location, but I have seen them at the Logansport and Auburn stores as well. Their price has went up a decent amount from what they were a couple years ago, but they do seem to run them on sale every couple weeks. Mine has been 100% flawless from day one and is a great shooter, I love it. At the price I got mine for I should have picked up at least one more back then.

If you go the WASR route just be sure to do the usual check. Check for a canted front sight and excessive mag wobble. They usually have several to choose from so inspect a few of them and pick the one you like best.

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    The Angola store has them. Also, the last time I was in the Auburn store a few months ago they had them as well.

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    The only thing Dunhams in muncie has on MC SPORTS is surplus ammo and optics. I've never seen EOTechs and AIMPOINTS or spam can at mc sports

darend505

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    The only thing Dunhams in muncie has on MC SPORTS is surplus ammo and optics. I've never seen EOTechs and AIMPOINTS or spam can at mc sports

Was hoping to find some span can surplus for the Mosin I just bought, but I had to settle for a few packs of 20. At least til I order from SGAmmo again!

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    Was hoping to find some span can surplus for the Mosin I just bought, but I had to settle for a few packs of 20. At least til I order from SGAmmo again!

dont buy mosin food at dunhams unless its in a can. They are making a killing off those packages. 8$ for 15. they are making 200$+ per 440 that costs 74$

AIM surplus is best for 54R -- 150ish for 880 shipped to the house

darend505

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    dont buy mosin food at dunhams unless its in a can. They are making a killing off those packages. 8$ for 15. they are making 200$+ per 440 that costs 74$

AIM surplus is best for 54R -- 150ish for 880 shipped to the house

I only bought the 2 until I can buy a full crate from AIM or SGAmmo. 17 out the door for 40 rounds was just enough to try the gun out on Monday!

peberly400

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Warsaw
    Dunhams in warsaw sells aks and mosin. Have quite a few in stock. only time they have good deal is the yugo/chez .308 ammo on sale. 3$ for 15 bullets

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    As of last week the Kokomo Dunhams had several AK variants but was pretty light on Mosins. I bought my Yugo underfolder there a few years ago.

Ljungman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Lake Superior
    Id recommend Bradis. Bit of a drive for you..im in carmel and it takes me 30-45 to get there..but ive NEVER had a trip there where i havent been able to get what i wanted or needed...they have even had somethings on their shelves I didnt know i needed or wanted but found a good use for it :)
    But they always have a few different models of AK's from the wasrs to the Zastava and saiga models on the shelf.
    Just my 2 cents

tyler_durden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Westfield
    Thanks for all the replies

Id recommend Bradis. Bit of a drive for you..im in carmel and it takes me 30-45 to get there..but ive NEVER had a trip there where i havent been able to get what i wanted or needed...they have even had somethings on their shelves I didnt know i needed or wanted but found a good use for it :)
    But they always have a few different models of AK's from the wasrs to the Zastava and saiga models on the shelf.
    Just my 2 cents

Yeah I need to check out bradis. Heard good things about them.

Top Bottom