• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Horrible time to buy I know, but I was planning on making some bulk purchases at the beginning of the year anyhow and all hell broke loose. Does anyone have any leads on any descent steel surplus AK magazines (30rds)?

I only have a couple because I don't train with the AKs as much as I should. I put off buying them a bit too long it seems. If you come across anything share it here please. Thanks guys.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    These aren't steel...buuuuuuut.....CNC warrior has my favorite mags in stock ((10))'s. You can't beat em, but their price is a little salty at $50.00 Kvar has them as well. The thread on 40rders has a really good deal AK-47 762x39 40rd Metal Lined Synthetic Mag New Bulgarian These mags are more the commercial version of ((10))'s, but function well.

I'm not one to trust inter ordnance, and i've never used one of their mags, but here is a deal...3 for $26.00

Inter Ordnance 30 - Rd. Ak - 47 Mag - 979237, 21 - 30 Rounds at Sportsman's Guide

Here is a deal on thermold...again i've never used them but not due to their reputation more because i when i was in college i went on a date with a girl who prominently displayed a rubber male pulsating prosthetic that looked almost exactly like this magazine. Realizing the chick meant business and that i would be bringing NOTHING to the table, i left. Anyway, 3 lumpy donkey dongs for $31.00

Thermold 30 - Rd. Ak - 47 Magazine - 1034077, 21 - 30 Rounds at Sportsman's Guide

Long gone are the $10.00 steel mags.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Madison County guns had several Promags in stock as of last friday, not metal, but quality stuff none the less, and he has not jacked up his prices to gouge anyone .

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    Madison County guns had several Promags in stock as of last friday, not metal, but quality stuff none the less, and he has not jacked up his prices to gouge anyone .

That's a first. Never heard the words promag and quality in the same sentence. Promag is junk, would't take a truck load for free.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    This isn't necessarily the BEST deal, but it's certainly a great deal if you need the other stuff.

Classic Arms is selling 30rd steels for 24.99... a little more than 2X what they SHOULD cost. Keep scrolling down, it gets better.

AK-47 Eastern Bloc 30 Round Mag - NEW - Accessories

...but they're selling a steel mag, bayonet, wire cutter sheath, and black firing adapter for 34.99

Yugo AK-47 Accessory Package - With Mag, Bayonet and Thread On Blank Firing Adapter - Accessories

For you math whizzes out there, thats a mag for 25 and for only $10.00 more you get all the other stuff. You could also look at it like this. For $10.00, i get a magazine at a good pre-obama price and i get a bayonet and blank adapter for $25.00 more which is still a good deal.

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    This isn't necessarily the BEST deal, but it's certainly a great deal if you need the other stuff.

Classic Arms is selling 30rd steels for 24.99... a little more than 2X what they SHOULD cost. Keep scrolling down, it gets better.

AK-47 Eastern Bloc 30 Round Mag - NEW - Accessories

...but they're selling a steel mag, bayonet, wire cutter sheath, and black firing adapter for 34.99

Yugo AK-47 Accessory Package - With Mag, Bayonet and Thread On Blank Firing Adapter - Accessories

For you math whizzes out there, thats a mag for 25 and for only $10.00 more you get all the other stuff. You could also look at it like this. For $10.00, i get a magazine at a good pre-obama price and i get a bayonet and blank adapter for $25.00 more which is still a good deal.

Just throwing this out there: The set looks like a deal until you throw $15 shipping on top of it.

Top Bottom