Please reply by conversation.

Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    GONE

For your consideration is a Romanian AKM package. The Midwest Industries AK SS Extended Handguard has been installed, allowing the operator to place their hand farther forward towards the muzzle in the more modern shooting technique, as well as keeping vertical foregrips or AFGs out of the way during mag changes. It is also advantageous if you are mounting a weaponlight, as it reduces the "shadow" of the front sight post. The handguard comes with several rail sections that are fully modular, allowing you to place rails where you need them, leaving the rest of the handguard very streamlined. The gas tube cover is railed to accept red dot sights or scout scopes.

Other enhancements are the Magpul MOE AK grip, ambidextrous single point sling mount plate(located between the grip and the receiver), and the collapsible stock tube and Magpul MOE stock.

Also included are the original wood furniture, 30 round magazines (6 steel mags, one Tapco smooth side, one Tapco Intrafuse, one Magpul AK Pmag, all have functioned perfectly) and MOLLE magazine pouch. All you need is ammo and you're ready to rock!

This is an outstanding weapons system, giving you the versatility of many AR15 features with the hard hitting 7.62x39 round and legendary AKM reliability.

All told there is over 1200 invested in this platform. I'm asking 800. I realize the price on AKs is going down, but keep in mind I've cut the cost of every enhancement and accessory in half so it's not like I'm trying to gouge anyone here. Feel free to make an offer, but ridiculous low ball offers will not be entertained. Please do your research, and you'll see you are getting an incredible deal on this package. Potential trade interests are listed below.

Would like to keep deals around the Indianapolis area. I will want to see IN ID and would prefer an LTCH. Thanks

Trade interests:

Kel-tec SUB2000 9mm Glock version only + cash your end
    .223/5.56 ammo + cash your end
    Sig P938-would prefer Rosewood, Scorpion, or Extreme model

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom