• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    not a fair comparision... he's leaner, meaner (ok, can he get meaner?), and therefore just HAS to be faster! :)

-rvb

ps. some might call what he's done "cheating." :)

-rvb

It is, but hell if you ain't cheating you ain't winning
    now the twice a week meetings with the personal trainer hasn't been cheating and I am pretty sure she doesn't like me

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    It is, but hell if you ain't cheating you ain't winning
    now the twice a week meetings with the personal trainer hasn't been cheating and I am pretty sure she doesn't like me

Quick, buy her a house and leave fast....oh wait, you're not marrying her, right?
    Just trying to pass on some of my hard earned wisdom.

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I should be good, I have rounds that are anywhere from minor to 192....just need to make sure they get the right 8

I think we both will be cutting it close... I "think" my ammo is 169 PF, depends on how much setback happens when the slide closes...

Sometimes the chrono reads 166PF, sometimes it reads 169PF. I just throw a bunch of powder in and smash bullets on top. :). Turns out a little crimp can help get better chrono readings.

I tried to make some better chrono ammo, and they ended up slower than my regular ammo. Its so hard to chrono when its 20 deg outside. There's a possibility that I don't make major...

Last edited:

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I think we both will be cutting it close... I "think" my ammo is 169 PF, depends on how much setback happens when the slide closes...

Sometimes the chrono reads 166PF, sometimes it reads 169PF. I just throw a bunch of powder in and smash bullets on top. :). Turns out a little crimp can help get better chrono readings.

I tried to make some better chrono ammo, and they ended up slower than my regular ammo. Its so hard to chrono when its 20 deg outside. There's a possibility that I don't make major...

I wouldn't worry.....

Top Bottom