• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    22 Long Rifle : Alamo Ammo, Need Bullets we will shoot them right over

Sorry if i lead everyone on. This is just to funny.

Federal 550 bulk packs 185$$$$

Remmington 550 golden bullets 155$$$$

winchester m-22 500rds 210$$$$$

Alamo ammo are you serious. No wonder you guys still ahve them in stock.

I said it once and il say it again; are people really paying this kind of money for .22lr???? this is flat out stupid. glad i have some stocked up before the panic......Craziness!!!!!!

mwsoccer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I honestly don't think people are buying at these prices. I think some of these websites don't really have much in stock or any at all and put crazy prices just to see if someone will bite. I am sure if someone places an order at those prices they will find the product to sell.

And just to add if someone needs .22 I will make them quite a deal and knock $5 off anyone of those prices.

Last edited:

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    I honestly don't think people are buying at these prices. I think some of these websites don't really have much in stock or any at all and put crazy prices just to see if someone will bite. I am sure if someone places an order at those prices they will find the product to sell.

They will probably be the ones standing outside Gander Mountain, Dicks, Cabelas and Bass Pro Shops on delivery day waiting to pick up ammo at store prices. If that doesnt work, they will go to gunbot and buy up the cheaper ammo to sell it at a higher price.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    That's hilarious. I could sell what I have in my safe for close to 500 bucks on their data...all at about an 80 dollar investment. WOW.

mdm2272

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    North Central Indiana
    They sell it at that because some people act like they are desperate for it. I already had my stash but now with it getting warm out I really would like to find it on shelves again instead of dipping into my stash. I always kept a few of those 500+ rd boxes around to plink with. Stupid me never thought that you wouldn't see it on shelves.

mdm2272

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    North Central Indiana
    .22lr is making it's way back onto shelves slowly. These people that keep buying it up and putting it on Gunbroker/armslist are going to get stuck with overpriced ammo before too long IMO.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I seen an ad for Alamo one time and thought "ah I'll check it out, they say they have ammo in stock". I couldn't get out fast enough Jack! Now I see why it's in stock!

Top Bottom