Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Alan Korwin

Alan Korwin - Who is this Man?

Alan Korwin, author of five books and co-author of eight others, is a full-time freelance writer, consultant and entrepreneur

Alan_1776.jpg

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    He put him in his place. I like it.

My favorite part of the interview was at the end. Spitzer says something to the effect of "I disagree with you fundamentally, but obviously I respect you" and Korwin interjects "How so?". That was probably the most honest portion of that interview. Spitzer said repetitively that he he respected Korwin, but really did nothing to show it. Every time Korwin made a point he was quick to dismiss it with no real consideration, or quick to move onto the next talking point with hope that he would have some sort of response. Then again, that is his job, so what else would you expect, especially from CNN?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The expert mentioned that falsifying a 4473 was good for at least 3 felonies. I could personally introduce you to an ffl dealer who called the ATF on a customer of his who falsified a 4473. This was before the NICS call in background check. The ATF was none too pleased with him bothering them with his call. The guy who falsified the 4473 became the chief suspect of an attempted court house bombing that took place after his call to the ATF. The ATF tried running this dealer through the wringer for him trying to make them do their jobs.

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    The expert mentioned that falsifying a 4473 was good for at least 3 felonies. I could personally introduce you to an ffl dealer who called the ATF on a customer of his who falsified a 4473. This was before the NICS call in background check. The ATF was none too pleased with him bothering them with his call. The guy who falsified the 4473 became the chief suspect of an attempted court house bombing that took place after his call to the ATF. The ATF tried running this dealer through the wringer for him trying to make them do their jobs.

I know of another dialer that the ATF finally forced out of business ... they want ed him because they would come in the shop to do things that would violate the law . He would call them on it and make them quit ... that got him for paper work violations . uncrossed " T's " , undotted " I's " .
    He never had a violation in 22 - 25 year ? until they started looking found these and they came back and found more _ 'Willfull violation ... he gave the license up - lawyer said he could will but needed 40k

thanks
    Duncan

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Great link...thanks!

Thanks for the link Duncan. I will pass it on. Korwin's argument was perfectly clear and well thought out...pure common sense. Spitzer is moron and I can only imagine what his law enforcement tenure must have been like...busting up prostitution rings....

Top Bottom