Alarm/Security System Companies in Indy?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I'm interested in getting a home security system installed so I'm sitting here sifting through Google reviews. I began wondering what experiences my fellow INGOers have had with local Indianapolis area companies. So far, I'm currently considering Circle City, Hoosier Security, and OnGuard. I'm not 100% on all the particulars I want for the system yet, still researching. What say you INGO?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Koorsen Fire & Security is also a local company. They are pretty good. (full disclosure, I've worked for them for years, and they do my house)

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    This thread is from about 3 weeks ago: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ing-affordable-security-system-new-house.html

I recommend SimpliSafe: Home Security Systems from SimpliSafe

I bought a re-furbished system from them and am very happy with it. They have very good tech support and basic monitoring is only $15 per month.
    When I accidentally set it off, they called in under a minute. They call you before calling the police to avoid your paying fines for false alarms.
    Installation is easier than hanging pictures and it leaves no holes or marks.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Randy Koorsen was a friend of my (much older) brothers in school. His dad started it, and he's grown it into a regional thing. That would be my first call, but I'd be name-dropping and all, so I'd probably get some special treatment.

Top Bottom