• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Kidding aside, from a business perspective they are an interesting animal. They are known for their alternative business management at the individual store level. Every employee is trained to do every job. They prefer the efficiency of having their stores of the size for 3 working employees at any 1 time. 1 usually at the register, 2 at all the other jobs so when they get busy they are caught up and can have more registers open.
    The Westfield store is the only one I've ever been to that was slightly bigger than typical and has had 4 or more people working at any time.
    At one time the owner of the store chain was getting mentioned in the annual lists of the richest people in the world.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I LOVE Aldi. They don't carry everything I need so I occasionally have to go to another grocery store or Walmart, but I buy 99% of my groceries at Aldi. They have some very good products, and the store is always clean. It has improved a lot over the years. I remember going there years ago and it was dirty and the selection was not good at all. A couple of friends kept telling me how great it was so I tried it again a couple years ago and it has become my main store. I avoid Walmart as much as humanly possible, but it is the only place I can get canned cat food and Kitty Litter for a reasonable price so I go in for that when needed. I do have another store I plan to check for those items though so maybe I can eliminate Walmart completely.
    $3.99 for a big ol' jug of kitty litter at Aldi. That's where I get mine. :)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They have the chips of my people!

jahU9vu.jpg

I get a nice big eyeroll from my daughter with that one. That's teenager for lol.

I too am white and round! :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    $3.99 for a big ol' jug of kitty litter at Aldi. That's where I get mine. :)

I'm not sure I have ever seen it there, but I have always bought the 40 pound container due to having multiple cats. I guess with just four left here, I could buy a smaller container. It takes a long time to go through a bigger container now.

Morgan88

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Jasper
    I got spoiled in Columbia City with an Aldi 5 minutes or less from my house. Here in Jasper TN it's on the North side of Chattanooga 35 minutes and chaotic traffic on I24. Not for me.

Top Bottom