• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crosse

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2015
    PNW
    No but I've used the Vertx Unity one and its pretty great but its more of a packable duty belt. I use the VertX runner's belt with a cheap kydex holster to be my poor man's Phlster Enigma. I tried a couple cheap belly bands off amazon and the specgear TRUSS and it just left to poor performance or retention

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    I don't have the alien gear one. I do have the Crossbreed Holster Belly band. I really like it. It holds my gun in place when I go running. and is easy to access while I'm working out.

crosse

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2015
    PNW
    Thanks, I may have to check those out. I'm a lazy carrier, so I'm looking for something that goes on and off with as little fuss as possible.
    Yea man I know how it is. That's why Im back to carrying a j frame in the vertx runners belt. It's just less to be working around to carry. I'm constantly fighting with my other carry setups when I have to use the rest room or dressing in the morning. I highly recommend the runners belt or the enigma.

ShimmeringTrees

Amish Jack Wagon
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2023
    Indiana
    I know this is old. I like their belts. Mainly for the purposes of what everyone as already stated. Only downfall, I have severe stomach issues. Over time anything tight around my waist to sternum causes severe muscle cramps and other stuff. It may not be the same for anyone else, as for me that's my personal con.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Ive got the one with the canted Kydex holster. My waist is smaller than my hips and it slides down and hits me.......well in a not so comfortable place,

Top Bottom