• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stern1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    Anderson
    I was looking at the 2 holster combo and get a extra shell for around 80 dollars. I'm glad to hear guys carrying a full size and its still comfortable.

Beachball42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2016
    Carmel
    I just bought the 3.0 and a gun belt combo. It arrived two days ago and I've been wearing the belt and love it. I haven't worn the holster yet since I haven't had a chance to adjust it to the way I want it. I had it on earlier today around the house and must say that it really felt great with my Glock 26. Need to adjust it to get it to my liking but the early around the house test feels really great. The biggest issue I've seen on the belt is getting an accurate measurement. I'm a 36 pant and got the 40 belt for the IWB holster. I don't have and IWB magazine holster but if I did then I would probably go up one size in the belt. For measuring, I put on an old belt and my old IWB holster (N2 Tactical). Then I measured the belt to the hole I used on the belt. Seemed to be a fairly accurate measure. Was really more interested in the belt than the holster but for the price of the combo I figured why not, plus the fact I could get an extra shell if/when I get a different gun seemed like a good deal. I was surprised by how good the holster felt so that might be the one I start using once I can adjust and practice with it.

Top Bottom