• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Now for some ACTUAL verification of what the OP published...

Just got two emails. One stating I was getting a refund, and the other from customer service:

So a refund AND a replacement holster. Yes, they DO have good customer service and warranty!

(from someone who actually USED the warranty)

Now that is outstanding. Good to hear the follow up. I don't own one, nor am I planning to at this point, but this could put them in the running next time I am looking.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    As warranties go, I have a hard time trusting the guy who molded and assembled my Old Faithful holster.

attachment.php

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I plan on getting one for my shield. If I like this style of holster then I will look into the higher grade holsters like this..its a decent price for a holster.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    CompTac's current production time is 5 days. I've bought 7 holsters from them and they've all shipped earlier than their projected production time.

I couldn't agree more with your CompTac recommendation. I tried a variety before finding the CompTac and consider it a fantastic value. I just ordered a new Kydex piece a few days ago so I can practice with what I think will be my new carry gun.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Now for some ACTUAL verification of what the OP published...

Just got two emails. One stating I was getting a refund, and the other from customer service:

So a refund AND a replacement holster. Yes, they DO have good customer service and warranty!

(from someone who actually USED the warranty)

Update:
    I just had to send a reminder email to them. Three weeks ago they promised to send a replacement "within the next couple business days" and I still havent seen it. Not exactly the best follow through on their promise.

BOTA56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2014
    Columbia City
    I sent them a message 1 day ago.. I figured Id give them 3 days to reply about my broken loop because of the black leather problem. Within 24 hours I was replied to and told to take a picture of the broken item and they will send a new PAIR.. Picture sent, waiting on item to be shipped. A +1 so far from me.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I sent them a message 1 day ago.. I figured Id give them 3 days to reply about my broken loop because of the black leather problem. Within 24 hours I was replied to and told to take a picture of the broken item and they will send a new PAIR.. Picture sent, waiting on item to be shipped. A +1 so far from me.

Awesome! Thats the way it SHOULD be. Unlike my response today...

After being told "we'll send you a new one in several business days" 3 weeks ago today, I called them out on it in email today and was told. "It will still take about 3-4 weeks to be sent to your house." :scratch: What? So your craftsmen are making them so fast the shipping guys cant put them in boxes fast enough? Doesnt make sense if this rep didnt read the last rep's promise.

While I appreciate the generosity, somebody needs to clue their reps in on "under promise, over deliver." not the other way around. I would have still been grateful to be told "we'll make you a new one for free but you're going at the end of the line. Expect it in a month." . Now I'm just annoyed again.

And honestly, if it even shows up now I'll be surprised. Gut tells me that the first rep made the promise, the manager didnt follow through, my replacement never got made, and this last rep is now so overworked she just assumed I was a paying customer asking "where's my order?" without actually reading the details.

Not sure how I feel about them now.

rdb700

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2014
    Southern IN
    When I received mine, somewhere I lost the little bag of hardware/allenwrench to make adjustments so I emailed them and within 3-4 days they responded and sent it to me within a few days at no charge. Ive been pleased with them so far.

BOTA56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2014
    Columbia City

Like I said though... The loops haven't been shipped out yet, to my knowledge. But I hope I don't have any problems... So far so good though *fingers crossed

The holster itself is very comfortable for me though... I like it a lot.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

After being told "we'll send you a new one in several business days" 3 weeks ago today, I called them out on it in email today and was told. "It will still take about 3-4 weeks to be sent to your house." :scratch: What? So your craftsmen are making them so fast the shipping guys cant put them in boxes fast enough? Doesnt make sense if this rep didnt read the last rep's promise.

While I appreciate the generosity, somebody needs to clue their reps in on "under promise, over deliver." not the other way around. I would have still been grateful to be told "we'll make you a new one for free but you're going at the end of the line. Expect it in a month." . Now I'm just annoyed again.

And honestly, if it even shows up now I'll be surprised. Gut tells me that the first rep made the promise, the manager didnt follow through, my replacement never got made, and this last rep is now so overworked she just assumed I was a paying customer asking "where's my order?" without actually reading the details.

Not sure how I feel about them now.
    Did you ever get your replacement?

Top Bottom