• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    NOPE! I even put the full AAR in the "good/bad/ugly" section here.

When I get around to ordering another, I'll not hesitate to call Crossbreed again. I strayed from them once... never again.

ETA: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...509-1-aliengear-bipolar-customer-service.html
    That sucks!!! I officially withdraw my endorsement of them as an acceptable "bargain alternative".

Still think you ought to try an MTAC though. You have 30 to try it out. If you don't like it, they'll buy it back no questions asked.

What if I don’t like my holster?
    We have a thirty day return policy on all products, with a full refund or credit of the purchase price (less any shipping and handling charges). For full details see our Exchange/Return policy.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That sucks!!! I officially withdraw my endorsement of them as an acceptable "bargain alternative".

Still think you ought to try an MTAC though. You have 30 to try it out. If you don't like it, they'll buy it back no questions asked.

Just checked them out... what is sad? People complaining that the leather INSIDE the holster isnt pristine when it arrives because they have the AUDACITY to fit check the holster during production. :facepalm:
    Leather Backing Notice
    Leather is a natural material and shades may vary from hide to hide. We do fit check EVERY holster with the actual pistol. Due to this fit process, there may be small scuffs on the inside of the holster. This is normal and caused by the fit process.

Stupid people make my head hurt.

FreeFAL

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 12, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I just exchanged my Kydex shell for free. Took a week round trip, they paid postage back to me. Awesome. They are a great deal and customer service is above average. Although I admit the website doesn't make it obvious at first. The info for returns is in the FAQ section.

tcoats84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2013
    I just went with them cause i like aliens!!! Ok, not really... the warranty, spare parts are price is what drove my decision.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Work with a guy who bought an alien gear because of the warranty. If it has a great warranty then it has to be good right? Of course good equipment really doesn't need to be warrantied.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm sending in two shells for firearms I no longer own and exchanging them for two that I have now.

Supposed to be free shell swaps for the orginal shells for life. I'm going to test that out.
    I'll be shipping it to them with tracking number via USPS tomorrow.

I've had both shells for around 8 years. Collecting dust the last few years so I'm going to test the free shell exchange.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I got my shells in today. Shipped FedEx out 2 days after another order, and arrived faster than UPS which is still trying to get to me.
    UPS sent it from Urbancrest, Ohio to Louisville lol. Now it's back in Ohio today. Maybe it will make it to me tomorrow.

Top Bottom