• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    A lot of child molestation cases have come out as the social workers etc leading the child into saying what they want. Even adults in therapy have recovered "repressed memories" about things that never happened (and couldn't of happened)

Ask just about any kid some weighted questions and bang, someone molested them.

"do you and whoever ever wrestle?"
    "has whoever ever touched you here for any reason?"
    "has whoever ever seen you naked?"

must be a child molester... of course the same could be said for just about anyone who's ever wrested in high school too. Or changed a diaper. Or had to give someone a bath.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    i am not a child pedophile and really cant see how anyone can get there rocks off on a 2 year old. i think thats disgusting. with that being said i have been called a pedophile by some know it all b**ch once:xmad: who was looking for something to gossip about.It isnt true and it was obvious, but i can see some women think that way.

Dredd

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    People wonder why I give a damn about what happens to sex offenders, and why I have such a knot in my knickers over the way our criminal justice system works, and this is one major reason why. Every one of us is only a baseless accusation away from becoming one in the eyes of the public. Even if you're cleared of any wrongdoing, it will stick to you because the assumption of all will be that you wouldn't have been accused if you hadn't done anything wrong. All it takes is a perp walk on the local news and you may as well start looking for a job in another state.

The truth comes out "Fletch" if that is your real name. Oklahoma huh? You cant run forever

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I guess I am a sicko. I love little kids. I guess because I know that they are going to turn into mean little things before you know. I have astounded many little kids with my ability to put them on my knee and buck them around like they are on a real horse.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Is it possible to get a red badge?

It is. My bet would be that he'll have his after two more
    reputation_redh.gif
    (because there isn't a parallel for a
    reputation_gold.gif
    on the negative side)

When he gets it, and I'm reasonably sure he will, it will look like this:
    reputation_redstar.gif

And if he follows present pattern, he will be the one who proves my rep page (the one that says the person would be banned long before they got there) in the FAQ wrong, too.

Blessings,
    Bill

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    And if he follows present pattern, he will be the one who proves my rep page (the one that says the person would be banned long before they got there) in the FAQ wrong, too.

Blessings,
    Bill

thats alright i enjoy reading his ridiculous comments. yea its annoying but it sure makes me feel good about myself and everyone else on this board. :ingo:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Yes, you are correct that would have been a better answer than to tell someone to "F" off, but that was 16 years ago, I am only 24 and still learning and full of **** and vinegar. As for my children, I have NO problems showing affection toward any of my children. My 14 year old "baby girl" is no longer my "baby girl" but the nice thing about it is that her and I can still sit in the recliner and watch COPS and Americas Most Wanted on Saturday nights as we have done for YEARS. Ok, I may be getting a tear in my eye I must stop...

INGunGuy

You're about to get a rep... Please don't take my thought as to my answer as a correction on yours. Honestly, "F" off is not very polite, but in that circumstance, I can't say it's at all inappropriate. Good for you. Give that "baby girl" of yours a hug and give yourself a pat on the back.

Blessings,
    Bill

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    i think dredd is an alter ego of someone here. and hes trolling on purpose. do we have any detectives here? start detecting find out who dredd is.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    You're about to get a rep... Please don't take my thought as to my answer as a correction on yours. Honestly, "F" off is not very polite, but in that circumstance, I can't say it's at all inappropriate. Good for you. Give that "baby girl" of yours a hug and give yourself a pat on the back.

Blessings,
    Bill

Thank you Bill, and no I didnt take you answer as a correction. I was just correcting myself that I may have been able to handle it a bit differently, at the time, but being a fairly new father that didnt set well with me at all. When my "baby girl" comes home tonight I will, oh and she loved reading everyone's comments about her when we were discussing her issues at school.

Thanks again!

INGunGuy

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I remember reading an article a few years ago from the UK about a number of falsely accused men committing suicide because their lives had been ruined. The media had hounded them so much that even after the charges were dropped (which was usually ignored by said media) the public still believed it true.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    [...]
    At one point, we were sitting on the floor to hear a story, and one little dude crawled into my lap. I was told afterward to never allow that to happen again -- people might freak out. In fact, I've heard some fathers at church say they won't let their own kids sit on their laps for the same reason. So now what we're saying to children is that they're not allowed to express perfectly normal affection because their caregivers might be seen as predators.
    [...]
    Being a disabled vet, guess who got to go to school for cookie days and field trips and such. The local school where my son went when he was in 2-3rd grade made me submit to a background check because "it is unusual for a father to visit the school on such a regular basis. If you were a mother, it would be different."

So, I raised a stink. The result was that now everyone that visits the school for activities on a regular basis has to pass a background check. Not the result I was striving for, but the result, nonetheless.

Went on a field trip with my son's class about the same time as listed above. I got cautioned by a teacher and the principal because there was a little boy that was yearning for attention that sat in the seat in front of me on the bus. On the way back to the school the boy asked my son if he could squeeze in the seat with us, then about an hour into the ride he kinda scooted up on my lap so that he could look forward, look at the kids across the aisle and look at the kids behind us. I was told that I was bordering on pedophilia, and if they saw anything similar again, I would be banned from any activities with the school.

Two years later we moved to another county for reasons totally unrelated to this. Best thing we have ever done as a family.

Top Bottom