• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I'm still waiting for Mitch to get us all pet Unicorns. I want a pet unicorn (for my wife) and until a politician gets her one, I'm staying home!!!

k12lts

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Jackson County
    I think Mitch is laying the ground work for a vice-president bid right now. President will come later.

He's working on name recognition around the country but it's just not there yet.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I think Mitch is laying the ground work for a vice-president bid right now. President will come later.

He's working on name recognition around the country but it's just not there yet.

I don't know. I don't see him playing second fiddle to someone else. He's also 61, he's getting on in years and may not physically be up to the task when he is in his 70s. Now is the time for him to make a run at it. Of course, I am biased in that I am from Indiana. But, I like Mitch Daniels. I didn't vote for him the first time he ran, but he earned my vote by 2008.

Also, a lot of democrats I think would vote for him because he is not a divisive guy. I think he has a better chance at a win than Sarah Palin. And, there is no friggin way I am voting for her. I don't think she is any better than Obama.

boljr01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    I'd be all for it, he's a good guy with integrity and we need a 'blade' whacking the bloated fed government.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    That last one was hilarious! LMAO!!!! Seriuoslythough, does anybody have anyone better at this point? If we had the reverse of the Dem's second coming, a totally Rep Congress with a Rep Prez with a fiscally responsable vein, all acting in concert, without Dem support, to undo some of the second coming's actions and right some financial wrongs and instill some comman sense. That would be something! Maybe get a balanced budget ammendment, line item veto, term limits who knows what they might be able to get through that could positively affect America for decades to come!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    The only way to reverse the dems policies, which Americans DO NOT support (Perhaps it would be different if we did.), and halt over 50 years of Neocon/RINO corruption from within the Conservative movement/party, and halt further alien agendas in Socializism is to bring about a full Rightest victory, and vote down those Rinos.

Then we must elect leaders who will remember that they're boss is THE PEOPLE, and not some bank or corporation, or foreign PAC to influence OUR agenda.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Who would you vote for in the primary - Mitch Daniels or Mike Pence?

By the way, if he were to run, I think he would start going by Mitchell don't you?

Top Bottom