• Status
    Not open for further replies.

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Glad to hear you are doing well Chef. How's that Beretta treating you? Now I wish I hadn't sold it, but it was nice to meet you. Turn your frown upside down. :):ingo:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I'm gonna address this publicly, since you are the one who brought it here, then this thread is closed.

To everyone reading, he's calling ME out.

First, all the PMs you sent me and others involved in NFA day planning were indeciperable at best. Your random ramblings about NFA day, HGC, INGO and other members made no sense whatsoever and was taken as somewhat hostile. I don't appreciate being called-out in public, but you are the one who brought it here. I also don't appreciate you crapping all over my schedule and commitments by your random ramblings that you send in the middle of the night before a weekend that you KNOW will be getting 100% of my focused attention. This is disrespectful and annoying.

Second, I approached your "boss" with the PMs you sent me out of concern for you, not hostility. I thought that Rick might be able to shed some light on one; why you were so upset and two; if you were OK. Like I said, your ramblings had me concerned for your well-being. The types of messages you sent me are the types of messages that seriously depressed individuals send and I had at least a little bit of concern for your safety. My intent was not to get you into hot water with your "boss", but that seems to have been the side effect of my contact with him. You are commendable for owning your mistake, but YOU are the one who made it, not me. I'm sorry again that you got into hot water because of my conversation, but it was impossible to convey my concern without examples of of what you said.

Now, my first reaction to your thread here was to either ban you outright, or infract you and hand down a vacation, but I'm gonna let it be...for now. If you want to spew some more insults my way, then I might reconsider, but for now I'm just gonna let it go. I also will advise you to not threaten violence against any other member of this, or any other board. If you really wanna pursue that, you had better be prepared to buy a lot of beer.

This is now over. Do not attempt to contact me via PM, Phone, Mail, Email or any other method. You and I don't talk. Have a nice day :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom