All the hate... (Anti-Israel College Campus Activity)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I'm normally proud of my kids... and I am, except for one thing. My daughter is a braindead leftie.

She will stand up for the underdog, and I love her for that, but she somehow has been hoodwinked into thinking that "Palestine" (a long dead ancient civilization) still exists, and that the people of Gaza are being exterminated in an evil coordinated genocide by the global power... of Israel.

Pissed at the world because she feels she is persecuted for being gay... she can't see the Jewish people are in the same boat... (only they REALLY ARE being persecuted) or that she herself would be killed for her way of life... not by anyone in the good old USA,,, but by the very people she is supporting.

For a young person who blabs on about inclusivity... she is filled with intolerance and anger.

Though in her mid 20s... her facebook posts make me want to drive 2.5 hrs, put her across my knee and give her one more spanking, then take her phone from her.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm normally proud of my kids... and I am, except for one thing. My daughter is a braindead leftie.

She will stand up for the underdog, and I love her for that, but she somehow has been hoodwinked into thinking that "Palestine" (a long dead ancient civilization) still exists, and that the people of Gaza are being exterminated in an evil coordinated genocide by the global power... of Israel.

Pissed at the world because she feels she is persecuted for being gay... she can't see the Jewish people are in the same boat... (only they REALLY ARE being persecuted) or that she herself would be killed for her way of life... not by anyone in the good old USA,,, but by the very people she is supporting.

For a young person who blabs on about inclusivity... she is filled with intolerance and anger.

Though in her mid 20s... her facebook posts make me want to drive 2.5 hrs, put her across my knee and give her one more spanking, then take her phone from her.
    She is not alone in being duped by big money marketing. Read this to better understand where “Palestinians” come from…

Interesting read. Have seen this for years.

“For over 3,000 years, there has been no such thing as a Palestinian or a country of Palestine! So how did this Palestinian issue even start in modern times? In 1948, U.N. Resolution 181 granted statehood to two states: a Jewish one called Israel and an Arab one called Palestine. This is the first time there is a nation or people with the name of Palestine, even though they were in fact all Jordanians. Immediately, five Arab nations attacked Israel, which continued to be attacked repeatedly for the next 15 years but successfully defended her nationhood.”

“And now comes the seed that leads to the current support from the left of “Palestine.” In the early 1960s, the Arab coalition was not only physically losing wars, but was considered bullies of Israel in worldwide media. They were the Goliath that kept losing to David. So they hired the public relations firm of Dudley-Anderson-Yutzy in New York (founded in 1909, no longer in business) to change their image in the world. George Anderson told them they needed a “victim,” a group that would be perceived as smaller and even more abused than the Israelis, and the Palestinian cause was born.”

“At Anderson’s advice, the Palestinian Liberation Organization was established on May 28, 1964. This is the start date of the “Palestinian cause”: 1964.”

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Was watching the WGN news this morning. Saw that Northwestern University students are now joining the fray/protest. Look, you have a right to protest in a civil, respectful and legal manner. But this ******** of blocking traffic, causing Universities to cancel classes. And putting the safety of first responders in jeopardy is f****d up. They better not get in my way. Afterwards they may have second thoughts of ever doing that again.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    As a Boomer, you younger generations haven't yet seen riots.
    We Boomers have seen Riots. Be very careful of what you wish for.

I would agree, but I think things are different. The Vietnam war was the unifying theme all through the 60s, picking up civil rights along the way. Today's protests seem different, unfocused, looking for that ultimate moral cause. Maybe that's just an old man's perspective.:dunno:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2022
    Kosciusko county
    1.) Your specific denomination claims the Jews are God's chosen people, not all of them. I believe in the new testament.

2.) Untold billions of our tax dollars are forcibly collected and sent to this tiny country on the other side of the planet, and if you oppose this you are labeled a heretic.

3.) Almost all democrat politicians in congress hold dual citizenship to Israel, at least the ones that make the big calls.

Tell me, without religious reasons, why you need to take my money and send it halfway across the world to fund a country to defend its own borders, when we are not permitted to defend our own borders? When inflation is hitting year over year records, and poverty is growing at an extreme rate. How is that making my country a better place, rather than looting it for the rich politicians to flee the sinking ship for the other country they hold citizenship in?

I don't care about Hamas, I care about the tens of millions flooding across our border, the devastation of the middle class, and the complete economic destitution at the hands of people who have loyalty to another nation.
    You forgot that Orthodox Jews in Israel regularly spit on Christians and believe that Christ is boiling in excrement.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    So, why aren’t American Jews as a whole saying, “The hell with this, I’ll take the mean tweets and the lack of pogroms?” You would think that would be a simple calculation, prioritizing personal survival, but there’s another interest at play. A lot of Jewish Americans are very invested in being liberal. That’s who they are. That’s not just a political affiliation but an identity. Imagine you’ve spent 65 years of your life voting for Democrats, and suddenly this happens. Are you ready to make a 180° turn? That’s hard. That’s hard for anybody. It’s human nature. Voting Dem is a habit mixed up with personal identity. That is tough to change, even then the face of indisputable and undeniable evidence like these sociopaths chanting “From the river to the sea.” So, my guess is we’re going to see some Jewish voters swinging to the Republicans, but not most – at least not in 2024. It’s hard to turn on a dime. But we are going to see some movement. It’s a start. The GOP must welcome them. I just hope it’s enough soon enough, because these communists really hate Jews, and they really hate the rest of us, too.

As a kid that went to school just off the DC Beltway in now liberal Montgomery Co, Maryland with a gaggle of Jews, I know none that were or are liberal.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    That very well may be true, its going to be an interesting summer and fall this year. I wish my Father was still around to hear his opinion of today's world.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

Every family has at least one or five of them.

Thats one of the reasons I'm huge for mandatory inscription in the USA, with a few years traveling around this rock we live on and they will really see things like. Racism, the after affects of alternative lifestyles in many other countries.
    True poverty without, pets, i Phones, free internet, a three bedroom apt and a SNAP card, free health care.
    Living in a sleeping bag with MRE's to eat and no tent and 100lb ruck to hump along with being hated with many places you get deployed to.
    To being told no service for you all,,, because you're black / white US Marine
    I can go on, and on and on.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

What does "Gives his entire pension to Israel" mean?

Top Bottom