All the hate... (Anti-Israel College Campus Activity)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

What does "Gives his entire pension to Israel" mean?
    I didn't get that far with my reading.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I was referring to the meme attached in post #67. It didn't quote that post for some reason. Tried edit, still quotes your post for some reason.

I would really like to know what that means.
    Yes, thats what I was talking about myself. I read the first line and stopped with Being unable to maintain an erection silliness.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    I was referring to the meme attached in post #67. It didn't quote that post for some reason. Tried edit, still quotes your post for some reason.

I admit I don't entirely know how pensions work, but the meme is one of those over-exaggeratory "symptoms of this poison" style made to poke fun.

Man I'm glad I'm not that mentally invested in this situation.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I am too old for that crap!

They haven’t killed me yet and they don’t deserve another shot at me.

I going out in a blaze of glory “Leroy Jenkins“ style!
    One of mine is telling me a few that were at school with him were my age 65+ and were heading the the Ukraine after school was done.
    He then told me an old Dave Chapelle line.
    Baby, Back in the game...
    I responded not a chance son. Not a chance.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

The statement is intended to convey guilt of gullibility, lack of logic, dogged adherence to a narrative, and/or other such derogatory nonsense.

Kinda like those TV evangelists receiving funding from fixed-income folks on the premise of "its what Jesus wants you to do".
    Or, "Send a one-time gift of $xx.xx, and we will send you this genuine, annointed prayer handkerchief". "For only the price of a cup of coffee per day, you can help the Tribulation Survival Network spread the Gospel to blinded Jews in Israel".

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It amazes how how blindly loyal they are to Israel. Despite of all the truth that’d come out about our greatest ally.

It started in the 1920s, when a group decided to buy out a bunch of protestant preachers to spread propaganda.

Just the same as they're trying to do today, with abortion, gay rights, and illegal immigration. Never for a second doubt the power of propaganda on a population. The US is hosting the most propagandized population on the planet, at least the soviets knew everything was a fraud and a lie.

What we're seeing with the left right now is broken clock syndrome.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It amazes how how blindly loyal they are to Israel. Despite of all the truth that’d come out about our greatest ally.
    I'm more amazed at the seeming loyalty to Hamas, despite all the truth that has come out about this terrorist organization that is defacto "Palestine" or "Gaza".

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm more amazed at the seeming loyalty to Hamas, despite all the truth that has come out about this terrorist organization that is defacto "Palestine" or "Gaza".

You do realize that there's more than 2 positions here, right?

1.) Pro-Israel
    2.) Pro-Palestine/Hamas
    3.) Stop getting involved in other people's ********

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You do realize that there's more than 2 positions here, right?

1.) Pro-Israel
    2.) Pro-Palestine/Hamas
    3.) Stop getting involved in other people's ********
    Absolutely. But numbers 1 and 2 are the most vocal. And number 2 is supporting terrorism, no two ways about it.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Where
    Where?

My wife works there and just got back from campus. She said she hasn't seen anything.
    As I am not familiar with the campus I just asked my friend where the photo was taken. She also works at Purdue. When I get an answer I’ll post it

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2022
    Kosciusko county
    It started in the 1920s, when a group decided to buy out a bunch of protestant preachers to spread propaganda.

Just the same as they're trying to do today, with abortion, gay rights, and illegal immigration. Never for a second doubt the power of propaganda on a population. The US is hosting the most propagandized population on the planet, at least the soviets knew everything was a fraud and a lie.

What we're seeing with the left right now is broken clock syndrome.
    I listen to Vincent James pretty regularly and he’s spoken in detail about this issue! It’s also crazy how much the Scotfeild reference Bible influenced evangelical Protestantism. Which I was unfortunately brought up in Dispy theology with the assumption that all prots held to.

Top Bottom