All the hate... (Anti-Israel College Campus Activity)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BScott

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2018
    Southern IN
    This is something I haven't and probably won't follow too much. No time in my life for Israel or Palestine. All of this could be avoidable, but it's all part of the plan. Have to worry about my own survival and future in this country.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    This is how to deal with those who deliberately take over public spaces or block traffic screeching "Death to America!". Bring out the Riot Control Scoop Loaders, scoop up the garbage and cart it off to a landfill in the Gaza Strip.

The Chicago cops who worked the last Demoncratic convention would know how to handle it. Many would have had .753 batting averages if they played ball.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I worked as campus safety years ago at a small southern indiana college. There was only 4 of us. And I was youngest at time at 27. The other 3 where lets say very past social security colletion age. That college was a absolute cest pool of liberalism. I wonder how that college would respond now if it where suddenly taken over by these terrorist and rioters

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    View attachment 349720

ISP trooper brought the oldest, saltiest Aimpoint in the entire ISP inventory to the raid at IU this weekend.

Is Jeremy a closet gear queer? Because he shot quite a lot of pictures of trooper drip.
    Queer is such a strong word. Maybe Jeremy is "gear curious"?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Getting ugly, night sticks, and CS will be in the future. I don't know if picanas are in inventory, but would be available at Rural King and Tractor Supply.

Top Bottom