All the hate... (Anti-Israel College Campus Activity)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My middle boy was deployed to the middle east. In his down time he read the Quran and came up with the same conclusion.
    Then seeing how their women are treated. He knew that wouldn't take over here. Or so he thought. However, these feminists are now gladly putting on hijab, and bowing to Mecca.
    So we can say it would not work for normal American women.
    And the sad thing, is those feminists would be in for a rude awakening. I GUARANTEE they would have severe buyer's remorse after the takeover and suddenly they are forced out of their jobs, forced to stop wearing those cute outfits, and forced to stay home and be subservient to the men.

They are too damn stupid to understand what they are asking for.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I read this article and came to the conclusion that the 50 or so illegal aliens who trekked across Mexico and went to Los Angeles as part of a big operation are very disappointed in the caliber of protesters coming from UCLA.

They sound picky....kind of like those "suffering folks" in Gaza.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I read this article and came to the conclusion that the 50 or so illegal aliens who trekked across Mexico and went to Los Angeles as part of a big operation are very disappointed in the caliber of protesters coming from UCLA.

Yes, apparently eating meat really puts a damper on your protesting. And really I understand. I'd probably be in a bad mood all the time too if I ate nothing but vegetables.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    1.) That seems like an obvious yes, and the most popular answer

2.) No, I personally don't see a way for someone to reconcile that perspective. That's in the same camp as "I believe in the constitution... BUT"
    If you believe palestinians exist and are being oppressed by Israel, then the only morally sound perspective is to believe Hamas is a group of freedom fighters, trying to stop the said oppressors. Trying to separate the two is mental gymnastics to manage optics, rather than an intellectually solid belief.

This guy gives a pretty good lesson on the topic

Pretty damning for the "Palestinian" case...

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    PU made local and State news, as did IU.

Just for clarification, for all intents and purposes the date lines of the two PU stories are the same day I made the post. I don’t get the paper, and my tv went out Sunday. My current only news is from this I pad and a “very trusted” 15 year PU employee.

Anybody know if there any tricks to hook up my new tv to Dish Hopper? Still gotta hang it on the wall. :wallbash:

Top Bottom