All the hate... (Anti-Israel College Campus Activity)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Why does congress always feel they have to come up with some knee-jerk legislation that does nothing but muddy the waters just to make them look like they're doing something. Talk about a solution looking for a problem.
    I believe they are doing something alright. Just not whats good for the American people. But whats good for their commie donors who want to rule over us.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Maybe.

Is it the same thing?

Do hamas and isreal come from shared culture?

I only ask because of the comparison to the States with england.

I don’t think so.

Hamas are agitators, not freedom fighters.

Hamas exists to weaken Israel, not to improve the lives of Palestinians.

The people funding Hamas don’t view them as freedom fighter’s either…Iran hates the Sunni almost as much as they hate Israel. For them, this is a cost-effective way to strike two enemies at once.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Who the actual f**k are these people?

I know I lead a sheltered life but I have kids close to this age. I have walked around college campuses within the last 5 years. I have never encounter this level of... I don't even know what to call it... Idiocy?

How does a college President even engage with these morons with a straight face?

efd1295

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Northern IN
    Resources. It takes several cops to effect an arrest in such a situation. It's not just the guys in the front. And for every one you take out of service, you reduce your ability to control the space. 10 arrests can tie up 30-40 badges pretty quickly.

And all this could be solved with one person. No violence, no water cannons, no one getting dressed in riot gear. Heck, it could even be done remotely. Shut down the cell towers. Guarantee this kids would loose their minds and disperse quickly.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2022
    Kosciusko county
    Why does congress always feel they have to come up with some knee-jerk legislation that does nothing but muddy the waters just to make them look like they're doing something. Talk about a solution looking for a problem.
    The ironic part is that if the bill passes and isn’t deemed unconstitutional. It’ll cause a pretty large amount of evangelicals to turn on Israel due to being persecuted for “hate speech”.

Top Bottom