All the hate... (Anti-Israel College Campus Activity)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    The 17 to 22 year old Brad would have had a great time. I could kneecap at least six hippies before the coppers got me. One of those small aluminum bats.

I might not be the best fighter but I can take a a$$ beating like a champ.

50% of people in college will never use the “degree“ they pay big $$ for. Education does not make you smart if you were born a dimwit you will be a educated dimwit.

Talked to a dude yesterday his daughter is a graduate of IU. She is starting at the steel foundry in a few weeks. Good thing she has the education degree.

A salary position at $70,000 is crap when you can drive a forklift and make $90,000.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    1714744056544-png.350439

Requires some appropriate music to go with it . . .

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The 17 to 22 year old Brad would have had a great time. I could kneecap at least six hippies before the coppers got me. One of those small aluminum bats.

I might not be the best fighter but I can take a a$$ beating like a champ.

50% of people in college will never use the “degree“ they pay big $$ for. Education does not make you smart if you were born a dimwit you will be a educated dimwit.

Talked to a dude yesterday his daughter is a graduate of IU. She is starting at the steel foundry in a few weeks. Good thing she has the education degree.

A salary position at $70,000 is crap when you can drive a forklift and make $90,000.
    Oh I'm betting you can get more.
    They haven't had PE or sports.
    And the po po seem to be staying back a bit.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    2 things…. These universities have created the atmosphere for this and they really haven’t felt the consequences of their choices yet. Maybe it will take severe damage for them to get the message. It won’t bother me if it happens. Second, the terrorists sympathizers haven’t had to feel the true love of the Muslims they are supporting. It won’t bother me if several thousand of them do…

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    2 things…. These universities have created the atmosphere for this and they really haven’t felt the consequences of their choices yet. Maybe it will take severe damage for them to get the message. It won’t bother me if it happens. Second, the terrorists sympathizers haven’t had to feel the true love of the Muslims they are supporting. It won’t bother me if several thousand of them do…
    Exactly. Its not like they hide their intentions. These clowns just rely what they know about the average moderate American Muslim. They dont understand the Muslims they are protesting for are not the same.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Do hamas and isreal come from shared culture?

I only ask because of the comparison to the States with england.
    Negative they have totally different culture.

Hamas and Israel don't share a common culture.
    Hamas is a Palestinian Islamist terrorist organization.
    Israel is a Jewish state with a culture rooted in Jewish history and religious tradition.
    Totally different.
    Both are middle eastern, and that is it.
    I don't even think Palestinians have been around 100 years yet.

Now if you look at history there are several nations that referenced Palestinians or Palestine, but they were Jews that they were talking about.
    You can use your Google fu and find out more about that.

Top Bottom