• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Ditto. I think it's just easy to say and remember. When it comes to Tennessee sipping whiskey, I prefer George Dickel 12.

Even easier to say Jim Beam and definitely better on the rare occasions when I have whiskey/bourbon, namely in a whiskey sour.
    Also, really like Wild Turkey, even though it's significantly higher octane.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    I have no clue about the collectability of that bottle.

As to what's in it: original jd recipe from 2005, which was 86 proof at that time. Before that, it used to be 90.
    TThey watered it down to 80 proof a few years ago. Gotta love corporate America...water it down, and raise the price.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I have no clue about the collectability of that bottle.

As to what's in it: original jd recipe from 2005, which was 86 proof at that time. Before that, it used to be 90.
    TThey watered it down to 80 proof a few years ago. Gotta love corporate America...water it down, and raise the price.
    Too many women gettin' their anger drunk on!

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    Too many women gettin' their anger drunk on!

ahh. That makes since. Shows my age. Lol. I like JD but it is nowhere near my favorite. Im more in to higher proof bourbon, and rye whisky. Jim Beam's bookers and basil hayden are a couple of my favorites. Makers cask strength is up high on my list as well. Thanks for the info.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    ahh. That makes since. Shows my age. Lol. I like JD but it is nowhere near my favorite. Im more in to higher proof bourbon, and rye whisky. Jim Beam's bookers and basil hayden are a couple of my favorites. Makers cask strength is up high on my list as well. Thanks for the info.
    That was actually a joke, they reduced proof to stretch supplies and make more money. I too prefer Bookers, Basil, and Bakers to regular Beam, and over any Jack variant. Right now I'm enjoying the 2015 bottling of Pappy 12 year. Blantons isn't also a favorite of mine.

Top Bottom