• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    I absolutely detest that the internet allows someone to slam someone else with no details or proof. They just opened the store for pete's sake.

My interactions with the folks at SniperCo have been positive and I fail to see where they don't have their stuff together. And how will you know if they are up to your standards without going back?

I have no interest in this business except as a customer.

My visit to Sniper Co was one of the best experiences I have had in Fort Wayne in a gun shop in a long time. Even though they were busy the two different gentlemen I spoke with were very polite and didnt dance around like I was wasting thier time. I didnt spend a penny in there today I was just checking out the new shop. Gun prices were excellent. If the ammo prices and componemt prices come down I will be spending quite a bit of money in the shop. As for the range I wish them well on getting it done. There is a need for a good range in the fort. Especially if they can get the 1000 yard range in someday.

firemedic140

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Harlan, IN
    I know of no new ranges in the Fort Wayne area or any under construction in any way.

It was Abraham Lincoln who said the hen is the smartest of all animals; she never cackles until after the egg is laid.

As an employee, I can attest to the fact we are working on a range.

Top Bottom