• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Feels like someone inserted a balloon in my head and inflated it.

I also think I've had about my entire body weight drain out of my nose in snot form.....And I can't hear out of my left ear (feels like I just went up in an airplane and it won't "pop").

Last edited:

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I could tell it was going to be bad when I saw how much pollen and dust was being dropped from the vegetation here. I let my truck sit outside over the weekend, and I couldn't believe the amount of dust/pollen that was on the windshield.

This last few weeks has been the worst for my allergies for as long as I can remember. Come on frost.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    This is the first year allergies have gotten me. Not so much now but I was struggling in spring. Thank goodness for allergy meds.

drylkuch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2016
    West Lafayette
    The last two weeks have been pretty bad for me as well. Usually my allergy meds do great things for me but I had to check them to make sure that they hadn't expired earlier this week. Winter can't come soon enough.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    I've got an allergy to something, my nose has been half stuffed up for years, but I've never bothered to get it looked at because it does not really bother me that much and I'm pretty sure its our cats.

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    I have them. I'm doing ok this year...so far! My Dr asked me to use the Netti pot daily :(. I dont like it but seems to help me. Then I take Zyrtec, Sudafed, FloNase, and what ever else I can shoot up my nose.

diavic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I have them. I'm doing ok this year...so far! My Dr asked me to use the Netti pot daily :(. I dont like it but seems to help me. Then I take Zyrtec, Sudafed, FloNase, and what ever else I can shoot up my nose.

I use a mixture of a product called alkalol, and Xlear saline mix. Those 2 things have helped me more than anything else. I was on antibiotics about 5 times a year prior to finding these products.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've got most of the sinus-related symptoms regulated with a variety of medications. Unfortunately, as I get older my allergy symptoms induce asthma symptoms more than runny nose and itchy eyes. Saturday at Wildcat during the IDPA match, some farmers were harvesting beans and the dust in the air made for a very rough afternoon and night. UGH.

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    I use a mixture of a product called alkalol, and Xlear saline mix. Those 2 things have helped me more than anything else. I was on antibiotics about 5 times a year prior to finding these products.

Thanks, I'll take a look at both of those.

Top Bottom