• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    We just got a shipment that includes a bunch of primers and many items that we have been sold out of, including Alliant Blue Dot, Power Pistol, 2000-MR, Reloder 15, 16, 19, 22, Unique, Red Dot, Steel and many others!
    We will be putting out additional new products over the next few days as we have time to inventory and price everything.
    Please CALL THE STORE with any questions regarding price or availability.

JohnLloydScharf

Plinker
    Oct 19, 2010
    We just got a shipment that includes a bunch of primers and many items that we have been sold out of, including Alliant Blue Dot, Power Pistol, 2000-MR, Reloder 15, 16, 19, 22, Unique, Red Dot, Steel and many others!
    We will be putting out additional new products over the next few days as we have time to inventory and price everything.
    Please CALL THE STORE with any questions regarding price or availability.
    Be careful of your use of absolutes like "ALL" in your advertisements. You say "ALL your needs" and I consider HODGDON IMR TRAIL BOSS with VMD of 0.2172, or its equivalent, vital to a 900 fps 500-700 grain reload for .460 S&W or 500 S&W. All the other powders are designed for transonic or supersonic velocities for these heavy for caliber bullets. I do not need these stable for more than a 7 yard distance. It is for thin skinned animals 12" to 18" thick. No more than 49" in circumference.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Be careful of your use of absolutes like "ALL" in your advertisements. You say "ALL your needs" and I consider HODGDON IMR TRAIL BOSS with VMD of 0.2172, or its equivalent, vital to a 900 fps 500-700 grain reload for .460 S&W or 500 S&W. All the other powders are designed for transonic or supersonic velocities for these heavy for caliber bullets. I do not need these stable for more than a 7 yard distance. It is for thin skinned animals 12" to 18" thick. No more than 49" in circumference.
    Firstly, I'm not sure which advertisements you are referring to. We have many different ads on many different types of media.

Second, it's difficult to stock products that are not manufactured. ADI has not made Trail Boss for YEARS. I have had it on backorder for over 5 years now. If there is a product that is available, I will certainly stock it if it is requested.
    Maybe if I worded it more like " all the items you need that someone is currently manufacturing" that would be better?

Top Bottom