• ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    CNN news story... “Woman mistakes man for her son, sexually assaulted”

An elderly lady was shopping in Kroger this morning when she saw a young man she claimed looked like her son. After briefly talking in the aisle they proceeded to part ways, leaving her to believe he was in fact her son. Upon finishing her shopping, he approached her in the check out line, in which he paid for her groceries. As she was leaving the store, the man who was believed to be her son, a gentlemen described as a conservative and member of a firearms forum, chased her onto the bus and groped her as she pleaded for help from witnesses. Witnesses, who cannot be found or identified at this time, described the man as wearing a MAGA hat, with a firearm on his hip, and was heard yelling “This is Trump country” as he assaulted the woman. When questioning the store manager, he explained “if the gentleman would have been wearing a mask, she would not have been able to see his face, therefor couldn’t have confused him for her son”. A mask could have made the encounter avoidable. Up next, getting fat in quarantine... why doctors say it’s healthier than risking going to the gym.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County

An elderly lady was shopping in Kroger this morning when she saw a young man she claimed looked like her son. After briefly talking in the aisle they proceeded to part ways, leaving her to believe he was in fact her son. Upon finishing her shopping, he approached her in the check out line, in which he paid for her groceries. As she was leaving the store, the man who was believed to be her son, a gentlemen described as a conservative and member of a firearms forum, chased her onto the bus and groped her as she pleaded for help from witnesses. Witnesses, who cannot be found or identified at this time, described the man as wearing a MAGA hat, with a firearm on his hip, and was heard yelling “This is Trump country” as he assaulted the woman. When questioning the store manager, he explained “if the gentleman would have been wearing a mask, she would not have been able to see his face, therefor couldn’t have confused him for her son”. A mask could have made the encounter avoidable. Up next, getting fat in quarantine... why doctors say it’s healthier than risking going to the gym.

Ok now that’s funny

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    Scumbags and scammers are everywhere.

When I was a kid, I lived in western New York, and I used to ride the city bus from grammar school to downtown to hang out with my mom at the law office she worked at. Sometimes, I'd get off the bus a couple stops early to hit up the downtown stores and check out the model train displays and such, or pick up a bag of plastic Army men at Woolworths or something, if I had a little money.

When I got older, like 14 or 15, I'd still go downtown to hang out and see the sights, because it was still safe there. Even at that age, I'd get panhandled. Why would you panhandle a 14 or 15 year old kid? You know he ain't got no money to spare. Go panhandle all the businessmen in suits.

Oh, they had some real characters down there. Bums and homeless types for real, not like the ones we have now that make a good living off pretending they're destitute. Fixtures that you could count on seeing pretty much any time you went downtown. There was Trashcan Annie, constantly rooting for discarded half-eaten food in the public trash cans. You could tell she did a lot of walking, because she had calves live a marathon runner. Then there was Santa Claus, who had white hair and a long white beard, yellowed with the filth of living on the streets.

When I was much older, I had told my oldest daughter these tales and many more, and she wanted to see downtown for herself. She was five or six at the time. I knew it had changed, and I warned her that it wasn't the same place that it was in my youth, but we went anyway. Most of the retail stores were gone. I'm sure Trashcan Annie and Santa Claus were long dead, along with all of the other characters of the era.

But there will still things to do and things to see, and we had a good time. We stopped in to McDonalds for a late lunch, and got some food. While we're eating, I get panhandled while I'm trying to enjoy my lunch of fast food composed mostly of flavored inert materials. I tell the guy, more politely than I should have, to get lost, which he does. A few minutes later, my daughter has to use the bathroom, so in the middle of our meal I do what I usually did when she was that age, and pick her up, tell her to close her eyes, and take her to a stall in the men's room, where I can be there to protect her.

We go back out to finish our meal, and the bum who tried to panhadle me earlier is sitting in my seat, eating our food. My rage boils over, but I'm limited in what I can do. It is New York, after all. I cuss him out and tell him again to get lost, and that this is our food. He says, "I don't see your name on it". Had I not been with my daughter at the time, I might have earned an assault charge right there and then. But I did the only reasonable thing I could do at that point, and got the manager. I explained it all to him, and he kicked the bum out, and got us some fresh food for free.

Well, a few minutes later, the bum comes back in and asks if he can have his bag back. Confused, I ask him what he's talking about. He points under the table at one of those big paper shopping bags with the handles on it. He can't get it himself, because I'm stting on the booth side of the table and I'm between him and the bag. I tell him no. He says "But it's mine!". I look down at it and say "I don't see your name on it." At that point, the manager sees him and comes over and kicks him out again. So we finished our meal and left, and took his bag with us.

I've only been back there and downtown a couple times since then, and only because we had to take care of some estate issues with the lawyers who have officers there. I sure as heck never went back to that McDonalds.

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Scumbags and scammers are everywhere.

When I was a kid, I lived in western New York, and I used to ride the city bus from grammar school to downtown to hang out with my mom at the law office she worked at. Sometimes, I'd get off the bus a couple stops early to hit up the downtown stores and check out the model train displays and such, or pick up a bag of plastic Army men at Woolworths or something, if I had a little money.

When I got older, like 14 or 15, I'd still go downtown to hang out and see the sights, because it was still safe there. Even at that age, I'd get panhandled. Why would you panhandle a 14 or 15 year old kid? You know he ain't got no money to spare. Go panhandle all the businessmen in suits.

Oh, they had some real characters down there. Bums and homeless types for real, not like the ones we have now that make a good living off pretending they're destitute. Fixtures that you could count on seeing pretty much any time you went downtown. There was Trashcan Annie, constantly rooting for discarded half-eaten food in the public trash cans. You could tell she did a lot of walking, because she had calves live a marathon runner. Then there was Santa Claus, who had white hair and a long white beard, yellowed with the filth of living on the streets.

When I was much older, I had told my oldest daughter these tales and many more, and she wanted to see downtown for herself. She was five or six at the time. I knew it had changed, and I warned her that it wasn't the same place that it was in my youth, but we went anyway. Most of the retail stores were gone. I'm sure Trashcan Annie and Santa Claus were long dead, along with all of the other characters of the era.

But there will still things to do and things to see, and we had a good time. We stopped in to McDonalds for a late lunch, and got some food. While we're eating, I get panhandled while I'm trying to enjoy my lunch of fast food composed mostly of flavored inert materials. I tell the guy, more politely than I should have, to get lost, which he does. A few minutes later, my daughter has to use the bathroom, so in the middle of our meal I do what I usually did when she was that age, and pick her up, tell her to close her eyes, and take her to a stall in the men's room, where I can be there to protect her.

We go back out to finish our meal, and the bum who tried to panhadle me earlier is sitting in my seat, eating our food. My rage boils over, but I'm limited in what I can do. It is New York, after all. I cuss him out and tell him again to get lost, and that this is our food. He says, "I don't see your name on it". Had I not been with my daughter at the time, I might have earned an assault charge right there and then. But I did the only reasonable thing I could do at that point, and got the manager. I explained it all to him, and he kicked the bum out, and got us some fresh food for free.

Well, a few minutes later, the bum comes back in and asks if he can have his bag back. Confused, I ask him what he's talking about. He points under the table at one of those big paper shopping bags with the handles on it. He can't get it himself, because I'm stting on the booth side of the table and I'm between him and the bag. I tell him no. He says "But it's mine!". I look down at it and say "I don't see your name on it." At that point, the manager sees him and comes over and kicks him out again. So we finished our meal and left, and took his bag with us.

I've only been back there and downtown a couple times since then, and only because we had to take care of some estate issues with the lawyers who have officers there. I sure as heck never went back to that McDonalds.

I want you to know that I read this entire post with my finger outstretched along my gun, outside and above the trigger guard.

Percolater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012

Haha! Now this is the direction I was hoping for this thread. Laughs and smiles. Nice work

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Almost scammed this morning. So I decided to venture to Speedway Kroger this morning for groceries and to scout the ambience of race weekend without the crowd.
    An elderly lady in a motorized cart kept following me thru Kroger and eventually stopped to tell me I looked just like her son... and he passed away last year. I provided my sympathies and then she awkwardly asked if I saw her again, if I could pretend and say “Hi Mom” for her commemoration.
    I smiled and nodded, then attempted to avoid her while completing my list.

2 checkout lanes open, and lucky me... I chose the lane she was checking out. There she was right in front of me, here was the moment she had been hoping for... so I did it... “Hey Mom”. She made sure to tell cashier I was her son, we smiled, I laughed it off internally, and she rolled away with her goods.

Cashier proceeded to ring up my items and my bill totaled about $100 more than expected. I questioned the total, and the cashier said “well that includes your moms stuff too!”.

I told cashier that really wasn’t my mom, and glanced towards exit doors to see if I could stop her. She hopped out of her cart, grabbed her bags and headed briskly towards the bus.

Oh no, this lady wasn’t scamming me today. I went after her... as she got on the bus, I lunged forward with an effort to grab her before the bus door closed. I managed to get her leg...

So there I was pulling on her leg...

Just like I’m pulling your leg now! Hahahaha

Have a great Race Weekend everyone!

LOL. Maybe a temporary ban. That was funny.

Top Bottom