• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Theox

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Though I've been around these parts of the interwebs for some time now, I have yet to actually engage with this forum. I find it rather unfortunate that in order to make contact with forum members at all whatsoever one must meet certain minimum requirements, such as post count. Not that I'm particularly complaining, I understand the reasons for doing so, I just wish there were some large forum conglomerate out there in the world that would save your info and post count etc between all websites...

In any case, I'm here in North Manchester and I thought I'd say hello. I'm always looking for more people to go to the range with and practice, so if anyone's in the area gimme a shout. You people seem nice enough! :cheers:

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Welcome, Theox. Did you get anything interesting at The Studio's going out of business sale?

Oh, and fifty posts won't take long. You can knock that out in an afternoon while still maintaining quality of content if you try.

Theox

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Welcome, Theox. Did you get anything interesting at The Studio's going out of business sale?

Oh, and fifty posts won't take long. You can knock that out in an afternoon while still maintaining quality of content if you try.

Unfortunately, I did not. They had a really cool store, some super neat stuff, but none of it was much up my alley. I was disappointed to see them go, they fixed a couple of watches for me on the cheap and they were always really nice...

Theox

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Has anyone heard of a semi-private range around here in N Manchester area? Someone told me you could pay a member's fee to use it any time you liked, but other than that I have no other leads on it...

I usually hit up Bass n Buck in Wabash or the Roush Lake range in Huntington, but I'd love to have something a bit closer to home...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom